on 3 February 2009
My 5 year old son LOVES this game - he enjoyes playing it and gets excited every time he rescues a character. As you progress through the game you reach levels such as Youngling and Jedi Master, each time you reach one of these levels - connect the Leapster 2 to your PC, there will be a printable certificate congratulating the player by name.

Another great feature is the learning path (again, make sure you connect the Leapster 2 to your PC often) - you tell it your childs age and the learning path shows you what skills your child has been practicing. I was made up to see that my son had been working on maths age 6/7 and 7/8, I think that is testament to it being such a good game, I don't think he would be so enthusastic if it was just sums!

Overall I highly recommend this game.
on 26 October 2008
My 6yr old son loves this and plays it for ages at a time. Its educational but he finds it loads of fun.
on 10 July 2009
Brilliant game for leapster.
My son is 4 and he finds the game straightforward but not boring the set levels are good and he is learning all the time without realising it.
Through the leapster parents can find out what your child is good at or maybe needs more support with.
Brill for number and time education.
I am very pleased with the purchase, the best price was at Amazon as always.
on 20 January 2010
My sons have had the leapster units for nearly 2 years and have only used them from time to time - mainly on journeys in the car, but certainly no big fans of the system. I purchased the Star Wars maths and english games for Xmas as they are recent Star Wars fans. As soon as the cartridges were loaded, they could not put the leapster LeapFrog Leapster2 Star Wars Jedi Maths Gamegames down. They loved the images, music and games. Better still, they loved winning and achieving a level so they could connect to the leapster website to win a prize. They are proudly downloading postcards, posters on a daily basis. As bi-lingual boys (French/English), with no English schooling - I was impressed how quickly they could spell ENGLISH. If you are looking for an educational game that will require no nagging to be used, I highly recommend STAR WARS - most likely for boys (aged 6-7 years).
on 21 February 2011
Considering that our native language and our home country is far from English :) and my 4year old does not know anything in English besides "thank you" from our tourism trips, the game has thought him numbers in English. I agree with the indication to aiming the game to older children due to the need to play the game for time but for learning numbers it is suitable also for smaller children.
on 16 April 2009
my son loves it & learns without knowing it from leapster games which is why we buy them for him
on 22 January 2010
My 6 year old son loves this game. He loves star wars and it makes him think he is playing the type of fighting game available on the Nintendo DS but really he is learning about numbers and symbols. My 3 year old also loves to play. This was a great purchase and I really recommend it.
on 11 January 2015
I guess this would be a good game except I paid almost £50 for it and it doesn't play on my Grandsons Leap pad explorer. Sadly the box was damaged in the excitement of Christmas, so I think we are unable to return the item!
on 15 June 2009
6 yr old daughter enjoys doing the sums etc but bought it for 5yr old son who isnt really interested in learning - but enjoys watching her!!
on 27 May 2009
First experience of buying a proper game for my son's leapster.

Overall it's a hit and the mix of maths vs the game itself is well done. A month on, he's still playing it which is a good sign.