5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game and brilliant maths practice..., 3 Feb 2009
Mrs. V. E. M. Jones "jonesvi" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math (Toy)
My 5 year old son LOVES this game - he enjoyes playing it and gets excited every time he rescues a character. As you progress through the game you reach levels such as Youngling and Jedi Master, each time you reach one of these levels - connect the Leapster 2 to your PC, there will be a printable certificate congratulating the player by name.

Another great feature is the learning path (again, make sure you connect the Leapster 2 to your PC often) - you tell it your childs age and the learning path shows you what skills your child has been practicing. I was made up to see that my son had been working on maths age 6/7 and 7/8, I think that is testament to it being such a good game, I don't think he would be so enthusastic if it was just sums!

Overall I highly recommend this game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really fun!, 26 Oct 2008
J. Howie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math (Toy)
My 6yr old son loves this and plays it for ages at a time. Its educational but he finds it loads of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars star wars, 10 July 2009
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math (Toy)
Brilliant game for leapster.
My son is 4 and he finds the game straightforward but not boring the set levels are good and he is learning all the time without realising it.
Through the leapster parents can find out what your child is good at or maybe needs more support with.
Brill for number and time education.
I am very pleased with the purchase, the best price was at Amazon as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars leapster2 star wars clone wars, 16 April 2009
Michelle Hudson (berkshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math (Toy)
my son loves it & learns without knowing it from leapster games which is why we buy them for him

4.0 out of 5 stars very good to learn numbers, 21 Feb 2011
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math (Toy)
Considering that our native language and our home country is far from English :) and my 4year old does not know anything in English besides "thank you" from our tourism trips, the game has thought him numbers in English. I agree with the indication to aiming the game to older children due to the need to play the game for time but for learning numbers it is suitable also for smaller children.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 6 and 3 year old love this, 22 Jan 2010
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math (Toy)
My 6 year old son loves this game. He loves star wars and it makes him think he is playing the type of fighting game available on the Nintendo DS but really he is learning about numbers and symbols. My 3 year old also loves to play. This was a great purchase and I really recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapster Star Wars - maths and english, 20 Jan 2010
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math (Toy)
My sons have had the leapster units for nearly 2 years and have only used them from time to time - mainly on journeys in the car, but certainly no big fans of the system. I purchased the Star Wars maths and english games for Xmas as they are recent Star Wars fans. As soon as the cartridges were loaded, they could not put the leapster LeapFrog Leapster2 Star Wars Jedi Maths Gamegames down. They loved the images, music and games. Better still, they loved winning and achieving a level so they could connect to the leapster website to win a prize. They are proudly downloading postcards, posters on a daily basis. As bi-lingual boys (French/English), with no English schooling - I was impressed how quickly they could spell ENGLISH. If you are looking for an educational game that will require no nagging to be used, I highly recommend STAR WARS - most likely for boys (aged 6-7 years).

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars, 15 Jun 2009
Dubs (Yorkshire, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math (Toy)
6 yr old daughter enjoys doing the sums etc but bought it for 5yr old son who isnt really interested in learning - but enjoys watching her!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jedi mastered, 27 May 2009
Mr. J. Robinson "thejamesr" (thejamesr) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math (Toy)
First experience of buying a proper game for my son's leapster.

Overall it's a hit and the mix of maths vs the game itself is well done. A month on, he's still playing it which is a good sign.

LeapFrog Leapster Game: Star Wars Jedi Math