4.0 out of 5 stars good and bad
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog
Published 15 months ago by nuh

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my grandson
Nothing wrong with the product but child was not 'grabbed' by it. Parents thought it a great idea but child did not. I'm not sure that anything would encourage him to enjoy reading and writing!
Published on 14 Feb. 2013 by Barbara Beard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good and bad, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Tag Book: SpongeBob SquarePants The Tour de Bikini Bottom (Works with LeapReader) (Toy)
LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music. Without a doubt this distracts the kids by them not focusing properly on the tasks at hand, and this is not a constructive way to educate children. I truly believe that it would be more effective in teaching children without music.

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog Tag SpongeBob SquarePants Book, 18 April 2011
C. Redmond - See all my reviews
My Son asked me to get this book for my Grandson's 4th birthday. He has other Leapfrog Tag Books which he loves to read and my Son has rated them all 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars Spongetastic, 10 Feb. 2009
C A Dragon (Lake District, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for one of my young grandsons for Christmas, he loves it, he sits and goes through it for ages or until his older brother comes along and wants to have a go and then they swop over no fighting. It's one of the best ways to get a child to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spongebob Tag Book, 29 Sept. 2013
Bought for my 5 year old son, who is really keen on reading, he loves this and has used it alot since I have purchased it. Would recommend for anyone who likes reading as well as playing the games.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my grandson, 14 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 13 May 2014
my young grandson loves the leap reader series which really seem to help with encouraging reading. The books are a little expensive so I tend to watch out for special offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots to think about!, 3 Nov. 2012
An exciting day at Bikini Bottom. My son is 3 and enjoys the first part of the book. The quizzes get harder but he's not quite ready for higher phonics. He adores it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tag books are brilliant, 27 Dec. 2012
Iain Ramsay (South Ayrshire UK) - See all my reviews
My grandson has loved his Tag reader and this book is no exception. Linking learning with poular films/cartoon characters is good as it makes everything fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves it, 18 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it.Excellent toy for teaching young ones how to read and interact with stories.Would recommend it to parents

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant tag book, 21 Aug. 2013
It was perfect condition. My children have great fun reading it,the story and games are both fun.thank you its brilliant

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›