5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all.
Published on 28 Nov 2010 by BuZy Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars good as part of a larger collection
Published on 16 Nov 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all., 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
My son wanted these because of the latest craze at school. At first I thought they were too expensive for such a small toy but after purchasing the first 2 sets (you need six bakugans to play the game) I think they are incredably well made and some of the Bakugan are incredably complex, everyone was impressed at how much mechanical detail goes into making one of these Bakugan. My son, daughter, father, sister,mother, husband and myself have all had a go, and yes we do quarrel over who is going to have the better looking ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR BOYS, 9 Feb 2009
Mrs. M. Milson "butchers wife" (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my sons friend and he loved it!! It is just another thing in a long line of school crazes,
My only critisisum, is that they seem quite expensive for what they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Hit, 26 Feb 2010
L. WATERSON (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
My son was over the moon with this toy.

I have no idea wot they are or wot they do, but he as never stopped playing with them since he got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Oct 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
I saved up for this bakugan pack and when I got it I was Amazed to find that the bakugan I got were in the baku core series. Bakugan in the bakuk core series look amazing. And now I have 12 bakugan so I can play 4 player or 6 on 6. One poblem One of the cards I couldn't use so I guess I will have to keep colecting untill I can. So the summary is Amazing ,but the card I can't use the very high G-power makes up for that,.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loved these, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
Very happy young boy, he loved these. Will keep him quiet for a few days! Only bad point was the packaging arrived alittle taty.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks like cheap rubbish to me but my nephew loves it, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
looks like cheap rubbish to me but my nephew loves it, he seemed to know how to put it all together and was playing with it happily all day

5.0 out of 5 stars GAME, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
Just as requested details and good service. Speed of postage was really good and packaging really good as well what else is there to say

5.0 out of 5 stars small but fun, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
my sons words not mine.. he pretty much plays with these everyday, they get a beating but are still going strong

3.0 out of 5 stars good as part of a larger collection, 16 Nov 2011
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
My 5 year old enjoyed this as his birthday present, his friends at school have them and they are quite coveted. The actual game sounds quite complicated however and you would need more bakugan and possibly a game board in order to play a proper game. Good for showing to friends who also have them but limited use without the extra accessories. One of the bakugan is slightly faulty and does not close properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bakugam starter pack, 14 Sep 2011
This review is from: Bakugan Starter Pack (Toy)
This toy was for my grandsons who love anything to do with bakugan. The service was efficient and quick. I would recommend this to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›