Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 April 2001
The specials were one of the leading bands in the ska movement of the 80s and this album shows exactly why. With some of their own biggest hits, 'A message to you rudy,' and 'Rat race,' and a fantastic cover of Bob Dylan's 'Maggie's farm,' this album is a must for any fan. Their political orientated lyrics and catchy offbeat rhythms create a fantastic ska album that brings back fantasic memories of the period in which they were so great.
on 28 October 2009
I brought this. As a birthday present for my dad, it turned out to be the right choice as the album had all the classic songs on there butcalso had videos on there from live performances and videos to the songs. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase and I recormend it to anybody.
on 3 September 2014
The Best Of The Specials......enough said.
on 8 September 2003
I'm sure die-hard Specials fans will find some obscure B-sides on here, but I was really looking for their best hits. Imagine my surprise to find no 'Ghost Town'. That'll teach me to read the track listing in future, eh?
on 11 September 2015
Love the specials.always on in my house
on 29 August 2010
THE No 1 British Ska revival Album- ! Buy the original The Specials Album too, Madness had a couple of good real Ska tunes but the specials win hands down as they really mean it !
on 1 September 2014
Bargin, very pleased with this item
on 13 November 2014
if you kluv the specials. luv this
on 6 September 2014