Size: Personal Size|Colour Name: Pink|Change
Price:£9.35 - £24.43

on 9 March 2011
Bought as a present for my wife - she was very pleased with it - her previous diary for 2011 fell apart through frequent use after a month. This Organiser appears to be well made, is easy to use and is handling frequent use very well - considering the use it is getting. Organiser came with 2011 Diary, Notes, Finances, Addresses, To Do lists as well as several other sections. Appears to be good value for money.
on 15 January 2011
Good sized organiser. Ideal for large handbag. Great quality item with separate sections such as 'Addresses' and 'Notes'. Should be easy to refill each year as well, since it's a Collins Diary.
on 25 March 2013
This is a very good organiser. It came with a 2012 diary inserted in it but thankfully also was dispatched with a loose 2013 calender which i promptly replaced it with.I also purchased a mirror insert Filofax Mirror for Personal Organiser Pocket Size Upwards Ref 133632 which i thought was great to go inside it and keepin my handbag for contact lense emergencies and the like. Only drawback is the spine is not large so you will not be able to add many more inserts. I t comes with notes, diary, A-Z Addresses and I added some more lined paper and finance sheets from an old organiser past its best and with the mirror insert these all fitted snug. Great size for a handbag and good value.
on 7 April 2013
I chose this as an alternative to Filofax whose Personal size products no longer seem to open out flat. This is the second Collins Personal Organiser that I have bought recently. I am really impressed with the quality and the inserts for the price. A super bargain!
on 1 October 2012
Arrived in time. Exactly what it says in the description. Better product that expected. Happy customer. Would definitively recommend the product.
on 15 August 2012
This is perfect for me to keep a record of everything as my memory is terrible and each day has plenty of space to write in
on 11 July 2012
Used to have three different diaries on the go at once, this personal organiser just condensed all three, not too big and slips into my hand bag.
If you like pink you will love this.
Hard wearing mine gets thrown around a lot, and its easy to wipe clean.
Girly Girl Product.
on 24 February 2016
This is brilliant. So happy I purchased it! I actually received the 2015 design with more pockets on the inside of the front cover. This will definitely last years. It's lived in my bag for months and still in perfect condition. Easy to find refills. High quality stitching. Full review can be found at [...]
on 14 January 2012
I bought this for Christmas my Sister who has just started Uni,she was thrilled with it. Its super quality and makes a great gift for anyone...including yourself-I got one for myself after loving the one that was delivered for my sister!!
on 10 May 2014
You only ever order something like this if you're likely to use it, so it means you should pay attention to detail and quality when doing so. This item fitted the bill on all counts and completely satisfied the users needs. Strong, sturdy and totally fit for purpose. It's still going strong.