5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item
Published on 15 April 2012 by chris gg

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty average.
Product smell pretty average nothing special. Also was sent the very old version of this product and not the one displayed which was disappointing.
Published on 17 Jun 2011 by king-amazon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 15 April 2012
This review is from: Old Spice Original Deodorant Stick 50ml (Personal Care)
This Old Spice stick deodorant is good value and good quality. It was the same price as Boots including online delivery! It does not block the sweat glands under the arms like anti-perspirant deodorants. The latter type give me discomfort, possibly due to the anti-perspirant aluminium chlorohydrate chemical. Since I wear a clean tee-shirt under my normal shirt every day I am not bothered by sweat showing through. There is also no clinginess of the deodorant when showering...it washes off easily unlike some other stick deodorants. It's nice to be able to get plain deodorants online when they are becoming scarcer in shops.
Just a note...there are a lot more ingredients in this product (including benzyl benzoate) than were shown in the information online, though not any aluminium chlorohydrate or parabens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats the Spray-on deoderants hands down!, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Old Spice Original Deodorant Stick 50ml (Personal Care)
I have used aerosol deoderants for years and quite honestly they weren't cutting it for me.
Right Guard, Sure and other well-known brands of aerosols, have all failed to impress..
so I decided to try a few 'stick' deoderants.
Again, some of the better known brands of stick deoderants simply weren't up to the job, then I decided to give good ole' Old Spice a go..

I have to say, I have been very impressed with it.
Not only does the stick work for hours and hours (I can still can smell the fragrance, even after a 12hr shift), but a single stick, used everyday, lasts me for weeks..
I have been using these Old-Spice sticks for a few years now.. I don't think I shall ever go back to aerosols ever again!
Indeed, I have a nice little stockpile of these in my bathroom cupboard.. just in case it ever becomes hard to find.

Other advantages I have found:

Cheaper to use (per use basis)
No stickiness
No white residue
No horrible, gagging spray getting up your nose and in the back of your throat.
No leaks.. ideal to take on holiday.
Fresh & spicy smell (I'm sure you must know the smell of Old Spice by now!)

Of course the only downside is, if you happen not to like the smell of Old Spice, then your pretty much stuck for options.. but I happen to like it.

I know that there are several other Old-Spice fragrances available, but I don't know if they are just variations on the original fragrance, or completely different..
If anyone can give me some info on differences in the fragrances, based on their own use of them, I'd be much obliged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well..., 8 Sep 2011
This review is from: Old Spice Original Deodorant Stick 50ml (Personal Care)
I like this product a lot, but you do have to like the smell of old spice for it to be a good 'un.
It seems to last for about 24 hours roughly, and works very well as a deodorant, forget those horrible chemical Lynx things, this seems a much healthier, and cheaper option :)

5.0 out of 5 stars How to avoid tacky deodorants, 24 Nov 2009
G. Kelly (Harpenden, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Old Spice Original Deodorant Stick 50ml (Personal Care)
Since Adidas gave up making deodorant sticks that don't leave you with a tacky underarm that takes half a bar of soap to remove I have searched in vain for a replacement. Now I've found it. Old Spice Original deodorant stick has restored my faith in the world of men's cosmetics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Old Spice Original Deodorant Stick 50ml (Personal Care)
I like this smell, it's a kind of low - almost musty, spiced, manly scent.

The deodorant is non - intrusive but definitely present, and long lasting.

I don't like these awful spray contraptions either, they stink out the room and Lynx in particular is a very low brow, cheap, vulgar smell. I feel this gives class and sophistication at a cheap price in a nice roll on-able package.

five star!

5.0 out of 5 stars None Better, 2 July 2011
J. Payne - See all my reviews
This review is from: Old Spice Original Deodorant Stick 50ml (Personal Care)
What can i say this is the only deodorant for me, lasts all day without having to re use and smells great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Free from aluminium, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Old Spice Original Deodorant Stick 50ml (Personal Care)
This is a great product which no longer seems to be available in Boots or Superdrugs. It is free of aluminium but does a great job in killing smells.
A real five star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Old Spice Original Deodorant Stick 50ml (Personal Care)
A good n comfortable deodorant. Im not much of an athlete, but I move around alot, and with that much moving about, the old spice keeps my "areas" nice n fresh all day. And I love the smell!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty average., 17 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic aroma of Old Spice, 21 May 2011
Mistyange "Mistyang" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Old Spice Original Deodorant Stick 50ml (Personal Care)
Great deodrant stick, my husband is really pleased with it. I must admit it smells gorgeous, I put some on my wrist when it arrived and the lovely scent lasted for ages on my skin.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›