Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 March 2015
Oldie but goodie, still sounds fresh even though this is also my third time of purchasing. After this arrived I decided to get their entire back catalogue, including their latest, which is also very good. Highly recommended
on 14 March 2013
This deluxe edition gives you all the missing pieces, check out Mr Husseys preferred running order of the album, and you will see, that he's right. It could have been a masterpiece!
on 8 September 2014
I lost the cassette so I decided to get the cd. Not only did I get the replacement, but I got bonus tracks that weren't on the cassette! I couldn't be happier!
on 19 September 2014
The band that gave me tinnitus after a live concert, still good after 30 years
on 22 October 2014
Classic Mission, say no more
on 14 November 2015
played all the time loud
on 8 August 2009
Don't assume that "remastered" always means "sounds better". This definitely sounds a lot worse than the original CD. They've messed around with the sound so much that details are harder to hear. It's a mess. The extra tracks are interesting though, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars, otherwise it'd be worth just 1.
on 15 March 2008
The song 'Butterfly on a wheel' is my top ten all times favourite. The album is well produced with many great tracks. However, i am a bit disappoint for this remaster that they don't include 'Butterfly on a wheel (Magnificent Mix)' with 10 minutes long.