5.0 out of 5 stars Sun Moon and Stars perfume
This is one of those perfumes that catches peoples attention and always gets favourable comment. I've bought this for my other half a number of times over the years and it has remained a firm favourite alongside the likes of "Ange Ou Demon" by Givenchy, Estee Lauder's Ghost and Gucci by Gucci, all of which are three or four times the price.
Sun Moon and Stars has a...
Published on 14 Dec 2010 by Ian

3.0 out of 5 stars Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon and Stars Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
It's an okay perfume with a very subtle fragrance, not one of my favourites. I hardly use it and not too keen on it.!!
Published 5 months ago by Maria Alison Millard

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun Moon and Stars perfume, 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon and Stars Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml (Personal Care)
Sun Moon and Stars has a lovely smell that lingers for several hours and comes in a distinctive round bottle that will not topple over. The smaller sizes fit easily into a handbag. If you want a perfume that is a little bit different, has a rather exotic smell that lasts well and at a very affordable price, try Sun Moon and Stars. You may be pleasantly surprised at how many people tell you it smells nice and ask what it is that you are wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 13 Sep 2012
Beanie Luck Spud (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I will admit i havent worn this since my 20's and im now 39.

My friends and family used to know if i was in the house because they could smell me before they saw me and all because of this perfume.

I was looking for a new bottle as i have been wearing jlo's perfumes for the last few years but found i couldn't afford 40 quid and i saw this and thought oooo what a bargain, and for 100ml you cant go wrong.

Its pretty, and floral and feminine and i just love it.

Everyone that smells me says oo whats that perfume you are wearing and my male friends and colleagues say i smell gorgeous.

No better testament than that.

I am going to stock up on a few more bottles now so i dont run out.

Great packaging and great service, and superfast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scent, 21 July 2012
I bought the product and was slightly concerned that it was more suited for the elder lady (and I'm only in my late teens) but it smells beautiful. I couldn't compare it to another perfume because I've never smelt one similar. It's not a harsh smell and it's slightly sweet but not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars sun moon and stars, 12 Oct 2013
exellent value for money great perfume nice and light for every day use, good shape bottle will buy again so am happy

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, 27 Jan 2009
KARL LAGERFELD'S SUN, MOON AND STARS IS A BEAUTIFUL SCENT. MYSTICAL AND HEADY WHICH CAN BE WORN IN THE DAYTIME AS WELL AS BEING PERFECT FOR EVENING WEAR.

5.0 out of 5 stars omg so cheap, 31 July 2013
I was really shocked at the price and it was a first for me love the smell would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely perfume, 17 July 2013
I had this perfume a long time ago and could not find it in the shops.
Was thrilled when I found it on Amazon, well priced as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 21 Feb 2012
Working I smelt a lovely perfume so I asked what it was and she said sun moon and stars! Not only was I attracted to it for its lovely smell but I used to wear it years ago as a teen! I went to perfume shops and the price was abit steep so I tried Amazon and found this large bottle for bargin!! cheaper than the smaller bottles in the shop. It came quickly - well wrapped and I am now the one who gets asked whats that lovely pergume your wearing! If you like relatively strong perfume that leaves the aroma long after your gone this is defo worth a try - nearly ready to order the next bottle esp at this great price and quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven, 12 July 2013
Excellent value! So pleased to find my favourite perfume at last! Will definitely buy this from here again.Highly recommended.Go on your worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT 👍👍👍👍, 4 Jun 2013
It smells fresh and last long. You won't smell it on yourself no more but trust me other people can. It's just fantastic. I recommend it to you all. It's as sweet as CANDY !!!!!!!! 👍👍❤😘💚💗💗

ARRAY(0xf798714)