5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
Published 20 months ago by kelblass

3.0 out of 5 stars Product great but not sure it was brand new.
Published 11 months ago by Ginger Ninja

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 50ml/1.7oz (Misc.)
Used this for the first time today and I must say, the result is very visible. Firstly, it did not sting, like I read in so many other reviews and I did leave it on for 30 minutes. Just a little tingle here and there. Secondly, I've got combination skin that is easily irritated but there was no discomfort or redness afterwards. It smells fruity and comes off quite easily with warm water and the cloth that it comes with. I put my moisturiser on immediately and looked at my skin a couple of hours later and it looks radiant and even. I have open pores so I hope to see better results over time but definitely a good start. I will update the review again if anything changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended.... give it a go!, 21 May 2015
This review is from: REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 50ml/1.7oz (Misc.)
Read all the reviews of this product and thought i'd give it a go. I've used it once a weekso far, you don't need a lot so it does last. I have hormonal acne just on my chin and since using the mask ive found it helps limit the quantity of spots. Im not breakout free but I can tell it helps. It does tingle in places so you need to watch any sensitive areas but if you keep to the directions it's fine. You're left with the clean glow you'd expect from a good peel. It's not cheap but as a once a week product I'd recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product great but not sure it was brand new., 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 50ml/1.7oz (Misc.)
In my view the product works and does what it says. My enjoyment of the product wasn't as good as it could have been this time as the cloth that was supposed to be enclosed was missing so make sure yours arrives with the cellophane intact that it's new to you. I complained and was offered to send it back but isn't the whole reason we buy online to save time and not have to spend ages in a post office queuing to replace things. So my advice is to make sure it's not a return that's been re-sent out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, 16 Oct. 2012
This review is from: REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 50ml/1.7oz (Misc.)
This is a nice product. Very nice smell and the product did make my skin more radiant, however I don't think it was worth the expense. Also with the design of the bottle im not convinced that i will get all of the product out. Good for a special treat but not good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars radiance mask, 1 May 2014
This review is from: REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 50ml/1.7oz (Misc.)
I have used this product 3 times and I am very pleased with the results so far my skin looks softer and more radiant

1.0 out of 5 stars unimpressed, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 50ml/1.7oz (Misc.)
Made very little difference to my skin. A lot of money for a poor result.

5.0 out of 5 stars So I was cautions...., 25 May 2015
This review is from: REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 50ml/1.7oz (Misc.)
I have very sensitive skin, and as (I may be wrong) this has natural fruits and therefore has natural acids to create the skin peel affect?

I was so worried this would leave my skin feeling red, or just cause many spots....but WOW....just WOW....

My skin is so lighter, its beautiful, after is so soft its smoother then a baby bottom...its hard to believe what a product can do.....I now bought the a second bottle, I run out quickly because I use it too often (3 times a week) because I just love it.....

I would use it in addition to this:

You can see my review of the above product by clicking on my name or reading below

-----GLAMGLOW PRODUCT REVIEW------
Amazing product!!! This is a just super, my skin was glowing after use...its now been three days and my skin has this magical glow to it! I would recommend, yes its expensive but I am a strong believer you get what you pay for! Seriously I have this glow, and was questioning is this my real skin colour...I've noticed the ladies have been looking more too......still hoping to find someone haha!

I use it in addition to this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00132O442?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00 ( Something I have been using for months now would highly recommend)

I use by doing the following steps:
1) Clarins Exfoliating Face Wash
2) REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (Leave for 15 mins) - wash off
3) Clarins Active Face Wash (To ensure all REN product is removed)
4) GLAMGLOW YouthMud mask (Leave till dry) - wash off
5) Clean again with Clarins Active Face Wash, to ensure all product is removed

I do all off the above once a week, and seriously my skin is fantastic. I have very sensitive skin, and I do get tingling but I use the following creams:

1) Clarins for Men Moisture Balm
2) Clarins UV PLUS UV+ SPF50 neutral (on top to protect against sun, and as I smoke this is good to protect the skin)

I hope this review has been helpful, my sister has used this product on its own without what I do, and she loves it too!

Lads - Theres nothing wrong with keeping your skin clear!
--------END OF GLAMGLDW REVIEW-------