5.0 out of 5 stars a little smelly, a bit messy, but I still love it!
Published on 28 Nov. 2012 by H. Kearney

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
Im not sure about this. I was going to chiropractor & she used this before I left with ultra sound, the effect was great, could feel it for hours but then I ordered this, exactly the same stuff, when Ive got this on, I don't get same sensation so unless the ultra sound was affecting the sensation, I don't know hence my mixed review
Published 2 months ago by Jo

5.0 out of 5 stars a little smelly, a bit messy, but I still love it!, 28 Nov. 2012
H. Kearney - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel with Ilex - Tube (Personal Care)
Besides the smell, which I find a bit overwhelming. The relief is almost immediate which is nice. It helps to numb some of the pain which I am very thankful for. Let's just say my arthritis is not getting any better these days, so any relief I can get is most welcome. I have always used this product in a squeeze tube, although I would like to try the roll on version which I think will be nicer as you don't have to apply it using your hands, can get a bit messy. I've also found much relief in a herbal drink, VicoZen - All Natural Pain Killer (12 Bottles) which is very comparable to this product, but you just drink it of course instead of applying it to your skin. There will be days when I am in so much pain that I don't even have the energy to apply the gel so I will drink a bottle of this pain killer and I feel the pain disappear within a few minutes. There is some kind of "feel good" herb used as an ingredient so besides the pain relief it also helps me relax and unwind.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 20 Jan. 2014
I was surprised to find a foreign language on the tube (a translation was provided). However I have used this product (with English on the tube) before which I paid nearly twice as much for from the physio. As I can't take Ibuprofen because of drug interactions I find this invaluable for aches and pains (muscular)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain relieving gel, 29 Aug. 2013
This cool pain relieving gel is lovely. It relieves the pain almost instantly. Because of arthritis in my neck area, I suffer headaches so it's great to find a gel that actually works and gives me less headaches. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars biofreeze gels, 8 Dec. 2013
i have used both biofreeze gel and biofreeze gel with llex.i have found both of them are excellent for pain relief.
i have used deepheat rub but i found both biofreeze gels much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars use all the time, 29 April 2014
we always buy these in bulk as it works out far cheaper. My husbands Osteopath recommends it . Wouldn't be without a tube at home and work ...great for those niggling pains

5.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze Gel, 19 Dec. 2013
Great Product does what it says on the label, helps relive the my pain in right knee joint, would buy again,

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite lifesaver for pain!!, 9 Feb. 2014
I am currently waiting for an operation to repair a shoulder tendon.., and have been in such terrible pain that the doctor prescribed morphine for me...I didn't really want to take it as it did not take the pain away completely, made me feel "spaced out" and also feeling sick. Someone recommended Biofreeze to me and it has truly made an amazing difference..I wholeheartedly recommend this and could not be without it at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep Heat who?, 31 May 2013
Mr. Grahame Elford (Leatherhead, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I had an accident recently, I came off my mountain bike and damaged my ribs.

I needed strong pain killers for a suspected cracked rib or three but a friend gave me a tube of this to apply to the area which was also badly bruised.

It was a huge help, the sensation is one of cold heat if that makes sense, there is no overpowering smell either and the green gel leaves no greasy residue on your hands or clothing.

I ordered 2 more tubes on Amazon one for myself and one to replace the one my friends gave me.

I'd never heard of this product before but it'll be the only one I use from now on for ant muscular aches and pains it's a very effective and easy to use product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 May 2013
I use this for torn chest muscles, which happens quite regularly. This helps to ease, if not block the pain completely, in only a few moments. Gives a break from the pain, & gives the body a chance to heal itself. I'm never without this for muscle pains.

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely recommendable, 30 Jun. 2013
this product does wonders!
For some reason no other pain relief gel works on me. I get an instant relief and if I apply it over night I wake up pain free and it at least would last for a couple of days. I'm so glad I found this product.

Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel with Ilex - Tube