5.0 out of 5 stars lovely first dolly
I purchased this dolly for my daughter's first birthday and she really loves her. the dolly is washable and would be safe from birth as it totally soft. would definitely recommend.
Published on 19 July 2009 by C. Punch

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
A pretty little soft doll for small fingers. It is smaller than I was expecting but my grandaughter loves it anyway.
Published on 11 April 2013 by Me

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely first dolly, 19 July 2009
C. Punch (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Dolly Blonde Hair by Baby Gund Soft Toy Plush 31cm (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 31 Aug. 2013
A beautiful first dolly for babies. DD loves cuddling her and I think she looks great too. Very soft and pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Dolly is GREAT !!!, 21 Aug. 2012
I got my great great grand daughter one of these dollys and she will NOT go to bed without it,they wash well but get lost on walks cos she cuddles it then goes to sleep and it drops out of the pushchair so it has to be replaced,,,,she LOVES it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolly, 13 July 2012
I bought this Dolly for my first great granddaughter, she is coming up 10 months old and she loves this Dolly, its soft, bright and cuddly, great product .

5.0 out of 5 stars first dolly, 10 Aug. 2010
just love the cute baby face and pretty outfit perfect for a child's first doll

4.0 out of 5 stars My first dolly, 15 July 2013
Really cute and very soft - ideal for new babies and will be a doll to treasure for many years

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely 1st dolly, 28 Dec. 2014
I bought this dolly as a gift for my great granddaughter for Christmas, she is only 6months old and I needed a doll
Suitable for so young a child , which this one is, dolly is her new best friend & wants her with her all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gund My First Dolly., 15 Jan. 2011
I bought this dolly for my little Grand Daughter, aged 8 months and she loves it. Its very soft and cuddly but a little bit big for her at the moment but it still has to go everywhere with her. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great first doll, 21 May 2009
Mrs. Fm Thompson (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
just a lovely dolly for a first doll...so soft and cuddly for any wee princess!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GUND MY FIRST DOLLY, 11 Dec. 2010
BOUGHT THIS DOLLY FOR MY FRIENDS LITTLE GIRL'S FIRST CHRISTMAS - CANT WAIT TO GIVE IT TO HER. IT IS SO CUTE AND SOFT AND WILL BE LOVELY TO CUDDLE IN BED. I ORDERED THIS LATE ON THURSDAY AND IT ARRIVED ON SATURDAY AM DESPITE THE SNOW AND SLOWER SEASONAL MAIL. BRILLIANT!!! FIRST CLASS SERVICE FROM MY LITTLE GIFT!!!!!!