5.0 out of 5 stars lovely first dolly
I purchased this dolly for my daughter's first birthday and she really loves her. the dolly is washable and would be safe from birth as it totally soft. would definitely recommend.
Published on 19 July 2009 by C. Punch

3.0 out of 5 stars Gund My First Dolly
Published 2 months ago by newtothis

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely first dolly, 19 July 2009
C. Punch (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Dolly - Blonde - 33cm - for newborn and above (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 31 Aug 2013
A beautiful first dolly for babies. DD loves cuddling her and I think she looks great too. Very soft and pretty.

4.0 out of 5 stars My first dolly, 15 July 2013
Really cute and very soft - ideal for new babies and will be a doll to treasure for many years

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Dolly is GREAT !!!, 21 Aug 2012
I got my great great grand daughter one of these dollys and she will NOT go to bed without it,they wash well but get lost on walks cos she cuddles it then goes to sleep and it drops out of the pushchair so it has to be replaced,,,,she LOVES it.

5.0 out of 5 stars first dolly, 10 Aug 2010
just love the cute baby face and pretty outfit perfect for a child's first doll

5.0 out of 5 stars First dolly, 10 May 2014
This little dolly is an awesome buy for any little girl. When it arrived I was surprised at the size of it..bigger than expected and so cute

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolly, 13 July 2012
I bought this Dolly for my first great granddaughter, she is coming up 10 months old and she loves this Dolly, its soft, bright and cuddly, great product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Gund My First Dolly., 15 Jan 2011
Trainman (East Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this dolly for my little Grand Daughter, aged 8 months and she loves it. Its very soft and cuddly but a little bit big for her at the moment but it still has to go everywhere with her. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gund My First Dolly, 15 July 2014
Bought as early Christmas present along with the Gund nighty night bear, for my soon to be born granddaughter. Both are lovely. The doll is really cute and cuddly, but beware if purchasing either of these items as gifts because they come packaged in a thin plastic bag ONLY (except for the amazon box that is) which unfortunately makes them appear cheap. For the price I would have at least expected them in presentation boxes, so really disappointing. If I wasn't such a sucker for cute toys I would have returned them but will now have to try and search out pretty boxes to pack them in ready for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars great first doll, 21 May 2009
Mrs. Fm Thompson (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
just a lovely dolly for a first doll...so soft and cuddly for any wee princess!!!