4.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Loves Tree Hill
Published on 3 Feb 2008 by Rumplestiltskin

2.0 out of 5 stars ok
This game is no good on the computer. You cant use any hand controls to operate your movements. You have to use the keyboard.
Published 22 months ago by naillab

4.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Loves Tree Hill, 3 Feb 2008
This review is from: One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Another great year of the soapy teen drama so cheesy you just have to love it. This season Peyton and Lucas finally get together, but a stranger claiming to be Peyton's half-brother enters her life an threatens to ruin everything. Hayley and Nathan deal with the prospect of early parenthood and college decisions, the pressure from which causes Nathan to participate in a very dangerous game.

Meanwhile, Brooke continues her fashion line 'Clothes Over Bros' and receives a tempting offer, but also, naturally, has her fair share of romantic entaglements including an older teacher at Tree Hill High, and later a fellow student with very different ideas about sex.

The puppet-master of Tree Hill aka Dastardly Dan Scott is taunted by someone who knows his secret, threatening his position of town Mayor and his resurgent relationship with Karen, whose pregnancy suffers a setback towards the season's end. Deb finally kicks the drugs and in an attempt to redeem herself and prove herself as a responsible grandparent, invites Hayley and Nathan to live with her, but she still has one controversial past-time that Lucas takes advantage of...

I'm so glad that after a year of waiting this set is finally getting a region 2 release, and I cannot wait to rewatch this over-the-top melodrama again and again: the very definition of 'guilty pleasure' TV, and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe is should have ended here?, 13 April 2009
C. P. Whiting "G Moonwalker" (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Who am I kidding, of course I wanted to see the show carry on. However Seasons 3 and 4 really upped the gears from 1 and 2 to ensure a grandstand finish to what was initially meant to be the concluding part of the show. So much so that it was going to be difficult to see how they were going to top this. I have since seen Season 5 and unfotunately I was left feeling slightly disappointed, hence the title of my review. Season 4 picked up from where 3 left off and the storylines were as gripping as ever. Peyton's stalker, Derek (or should I say Ian...), really added to the drama. It was also great to see Skills being brought more into storyline. I said Season 3 was the best one for me, but this is certainly an extremely close 2nd.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite series so far!, 4 Aug 2008
D. H. Taylor "Mr Taylor" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is my favourite season of One Tree Hill for many reasons;
1. So many events critical to the storyline of the programme happen in this series.
2. A few new characters are introduced, and we get to know the existing ones even better.
3. This show is amazing!
I really loved watching this series on DVD, and would definitely recommend it. There are six discs of episodes plus deleted scenes on every disc.
The storyline for this series is extremely good; it kept me guessing and some parts definitely surprised me, but in a good way.
I have been watching the fifth series of One Tree Hill on E4 for about 2months now, and though series 4 is still my favourite, I think that the fifth one will turn out to be great, too.
I would recommend buying this boxset - I do not think you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 30 May 2014
This review is from: One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Great series to watch and great quality. It is really addictive and in my opinion it draws you in to the characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 29 Mar 2009
Rachel Doherty (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Have always been a fan of One Tree Hill and have purchased three of the seasons from Amazon. Found this season as good as the others with plenty of scandel....was overly cheesy at times but then again Tree Hill always is. Was looking forward to buying more but I have been warned the next season starts 4 years in the future so I'll have to see how that goes, think they may have messed up a good formula but it could work....

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE TREE HILL SEASON 4, 15 Sep 2009
Ms. L. Gee "Loz" (North West London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I have seen all the one tree hill episodes and am waiting for season 7 to come out - only ordered these so i could own them but i will say that it is amazing and i love the show- quite possibly up there with its number 1 fan!!- i do rate amazon's ability to package well- never once had a product that isn't perfect!! if ur a one tree hill fan by any degree you will love this series and all the others!!

Lauren

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 4, 3 Jun 2009
This review is from: One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I absolutly loved this series. The pain of Peyton through out the series was fantastic. My best episode was when she met Jake at the Airport... that made me cry! I really hope Peyton gets over Lucas and rings Jake back together with him in the 6th series. I got a little bit sick of the whole Dan thing, i wished they had just forgave him. I cannit wait to buy Season 5 and for Season 6 to come out! roll on Oct!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 18 Jun 2009
This review is from: One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
If you have watched the other three previous season of One Tree Hill, this series will not disappoint. I finished this series very quickly as I just couldn't stop watching it.

I will not give you any of the storylines away so you can find out what happens for yourself but I would tell anyone to buy this is as its not a bad price and is definetly worth it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best season ever!!!!!, 5 May 2009
I'm a huge One Tree Hill fan! I've watched this TV Show from the start, when it was aired here in the UK in 2004! This is the best season ever!!!! Peyton's stalker is totally amazing and well written!!!! The rest of the plots are just phenominal!!!! Buy it today!!! Especially recommended to all One Tree Hill fans in the UK!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Season, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
A great action-packed season of One Tree Hill when it was at it's finest. It's sad to watch the group of friends leave high school, but the final episode is well worth it. If you like this box set, then you'll really like Seasons 1-3 as well.

One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008]
One Tree Hill - Season 4 [DVD] [2008] by Paul Johansson (DVD - 2008)