5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!
Published on 12 Dec. 2008 by A. Sharma

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, as long as it lasts.
I bought this in July 2010, and although it wasn't mindblowing, it wasn't too bad either. Sound was decent, on the low end as well volume-wise (which I prefer, all these in-ear earphones are destroying my hearing).

Published on 12 Jan. 2011 by Mr. J. M. Viray

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 12 Dec. 2008
A. Sharma - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pioneer SE-CL21M-J-K (Fully Closed Dynamic Inner-Ear Headphones With Interchangeable Ear Tips & Extension Cord - Black) (Electronics)
I needed a pair of decent earphones to replace my Sennheiser CX300's and decided to take a chance on these. i thought that Pioneer, One of the most respectable names in the audio industry coudnt do something that didnt sound good! I was right. The sennheiser CX300's are bass driven, and therefore give superb bass, not doesnt have as good treble. These Pioneers combine both. The bass is excellent, not overpowering nor does it go unnoticed. Infact, while using these headhpones, i have heard notes that i didnt even hear with the Sennheisers!

Overall, a superb buy. Highly reccomended to everyone in need of replacing there earphones, at an amazing price. I paid over DOUBLE for the sennheisers!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, as long as it lasts., 12 Jan. 2011

About 1 month ago though the extension lead went bad, where I could only hear out of the right ear. Today, without the extension, I can only hear out my left. So today, I will be looking for a new pair, and these won't be them. If you get past 6 months, then I congratulate you. Besides the Apple in-ear earphones, these were the 2nd shortest lifespan of earphones that I've owned.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty decent, 19 May 2011
Mr. H. Griffiths "H.Griffiths" (Swansea, Wales) - See all my reviews
So the first thing I noticed THIN CABLE.... so unfortunatley they probably wont last me to long, cable extension is pretty handy. Sound quality- for 20 pounds, I couldnt have asked for much more, all I can reccomend is use the best sized ear bud, I find I get much better bass from the small buds, oh and there wasnt quite enough bass for me at first, so i used a bass booster eq changer and now there pretty good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmmm....., 13 Sept. 2010
Hey All,

Delivery and service up to the usual great standard.

These phones look good and the build isn't too bad. The cabling is somewhat flimsy and tangles up quite badly. As far as sound is concerned.....not great. the Klipsh X1's priced at £17.99 on Amazon are cheaper and so much better.

As for the fit....they are horrendously uncomfortable. I tried all the fittings and the discomfort experienced was not nice. they certainly do not reach deep enough into the ear canal to offer a good seal against outside noise. they failed the London Underground test....Really bad cable noise too :(. I'e never had a painful experience with ear phones before so this was a first.

I gave then to my girlfriend (I am a nice boyfriend) and even she won't use them....she's hijacked my Shure's!!!!!!!!

They look good and when sitting still they sound okay but when you can buy better phone cheaper or slightly more expensive then it's really a no brainer.....

I was expecting more from a name like Pioneer.....but it's definitly a case of style over substance....

Oh well the new Denon's I just got from Amazon have bought music pleasure to my ears in more ways then one :)....

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff headphones, 3 May 2011
the sound is very good indeed, the bass is awesome! the quality is good as well just its worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound quality for its price, 6 Feb. 2015
Still am using them. great sound quality for its price.