on 11 January 2010
I brought this set for my daughter who is 8 years old for christmas, she has been using before in her afterschool clubs and really love working with them. Since opening thm are home has been over run with this aqua bead models that she has created and not a day has goe by that a new one has not popped up. She has been so nuts about this craft toy that we have already gone and brought 4 more refill packets to keep her going and even there are now ruuning out lol. I have to admit that I have even had a few goes my self and loved how easy it is to join in with her.
Great art and craft for all.
on 16 January 2010
These were bought for my niece and she is over the moon with the product and it gives her many hours of fun and enjoyjment.
on 22 February 2010
I wouldn't buy any more of these! My daughter is 6yrs old and although she quite enjoyed putting the basic 2D shapes together she found the 3D ones difficult to get to stick together (sometimes having to spray them again and again). They also took hours to dry and the 3D ones especially had to each be done in stages which meant waiting 7 or 8 hours and even overnight, it must have taken nearly 2 days to create one flower alone! Not worth the money - Hama beads are far better!
on 15 February 2011
I bought this for my 3 year old and we both love it! She already had one of the other sets and was so pleased to get this for her birthday. The items you can make are fab
on 12 January 2013
My daughter enjoys making the garden and spends hours putting the delicate pieces together. We often sit down together and create some of the trees, ducks or flowers.