Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

4.6 out of 5 stars1,024

on 4 October 2012
The product arrived quickly and dies everything described. The only thing im disappointed with is the sound. When its on the loudest setting you can only just hear it. I thinks that's why my son lost interest after a while because he likes noisy toys
on 13 January 2016
My one year old loved this, and 12 months later, she still plays with it, though more as a football! Good price, and well made.
on 8 December 2013
Well made an really entertaining. Educational and fun . encourages mobility and motor skills. I would highly recommend this toy.
on 8 April 2013
Have two of these, grandparents bought them and neither lasted very long at all, they would be great if they just lasted longer.
on 4 December 2012
I bought this ball for my son when he was 4 months old and was hoping it was going to motivated him to crawl when he was ready - it didn't! But it doesn't matter because despite this the ball is still one of his favourite toys.

The ball does move by itself but in a circular motion so it comes back to baby before they can chase it but my baby finds this very funny.

It helped him sit up - I would put the ball on his lap and he would sit there playing with the ribbons and the ladybird. At first he would just bash at them but soon he started using his fingers to move the ladybird. I found that the ladybird in particular really helps with fine motor skills development.

It has lots of buttons that when pressed make different sounds, however, the main music continues to play as you do this so not sure when baby will realise that the pressing of the buttons actually does something.

It's got lots of flashing lights which is always entertaining especially for younger babies.

Although it is a bit big to be in the changing bag I take this toy with me when I know I will be away for a few hours as I know that baby is likely to get cranky and as soon as he sees the ball he will be distracted for a while.

My son is now 7 months and still enjoys this toy.
on 24 February 2015
"Animals Animals Animals All Around! Can you name all the animals? Zebra, Kangaroo and a bird, lying Monkey, Elephant!"
on 15 January 2014
Bought this for a 3 month old baby. Enjoys the noises now, will enjoy crawling after the ball as they get older. Very good toy.
on 20 January 2016
Fantastic, despite the annoying sounds! My girl loves this and it encouraged her to roll around the living room straight away.
on 7 February 2015
My baby loves this toy. He is only 4 months so I suppose he will love it even more when he is actually able to crawl after it.
on 30 January 2015
Fun & entertaining for baby- fantastic for keeping them focussed & amused, as well as teaching them numbers, shapes & animals.