5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favourite toy
My 8 month old adores this toy. He is completely obsessed with trying to catch the ladybird which seems to be developing his fine motor skills. He has had this toy since 5months and Im convinced it was this that has encouraged his early crawling (6 months). The songs are pretty annoying when heard 1000 times a day, but that is no different to any other musical toy...there...
Published on 18 Oct 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars mmm not sure
the ball is very nice and has different sounds, but my son was not impressed with it at all. But babies are like this, they prefer more empty plastic bottle than any nice and expensive toy.
Published 16 months ago by Ubala

‹ Previous | 1 2 348 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The entertainer, 31 Aug 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange) (Baby Product)
My 7 month old granddaughter loves this. It keeps her entertained for ages and is extremely well made. It even survived falling off a table onto the kitchen tiles. This was definitely a worthwhile purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noisy, colourful and great., 16 April 2014
H. C. Davison (London, England) - See all my reviews
Bought for our Grandson and he loves it. He plays with it all the time. It grabs his attention with it's sounds and colours. It will not let you ignore it. It just oozes "play with me". Fantastic toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A magnet for baby, 14 April 2014
If I need to fold laundry or get something done, I just turn this magical ball on and it grabs my baby's attention for the duration! It's automated and rolls around by itself, singing songs, and talking. If baby doesn't play with it for a while, it says "Bye Bye", and turns off. When that happens, my 9 month old daughter immediately goes back to it and pushes it so it keeps going. It's almost like her own little pet! I truly recommend this toy above any other electronic toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange), 11 April 2014
My grandson really loved this ball, he is not quite crawling he is 8 months old but it really encouraged him to try & move forward to get it, he was fascinated when it moved by itself, loved the music & lights & we were pleased that it had an English speaking voice. It was brought to stay at our house when he comes but my daughter was so impressed that she brought one as soon as she got home. It is a very sturdy toy, well made & was a very good price but it really does vary in price so a good idea to check several places on net before buying. Would recommend this to anyone who has a small child ready to crawl. I have since got other VTech toys for my Grandson

5.0 out of 5 stars better when they get a little older, 15 Feb 2014
we gave this to our LO when he was around 6 months and he wasn't very interested. however, we got it out of the toy box again now he's 11 months and he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 29 Nov 2013
Product arrived quickly. My little boy is 12 weeks and loves the flashing lights and music the ball plays. I would definitely recommend. I'm sure my little one will have lots more fun with this toy as he gets older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good baby toy !, 13 Sep 2013
Very interesting even for smaller babies (under 6 months) because of the lights and sounds. Very good buy at a very good price. You can use it for a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toy, 20 May 2013
I bought this for my 7 month old at christmas and he is almost 1 year old now and still enjoying this toy. Bright colours, lights and music, he loves it and I haven't had to change the batteries!!! Excellent toy, would be a great gift!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 25 Mar 2013
Very nive toy.
My daughter love it and play with it all the time.
Cheerful musics.
A lot of colors.
Very interactive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights Crawl Ball, 21 Mar 2013
Love this educational and stimulating toy! My baby loves it now because of the lights the music and the flashes. Have used it with my baby since 4 months and it will surely still be useful throughout the whole crawling stage and beyond!

‹ Previous | 1 2 348 | Next ›