5.0 out of 5 stars Odd but very good
I cycle to work every day and shower when I get there. I was leaving a towel at work and was trying to dry it during the day. I thought I would give this a try. It works really well. It is strange in that it is used wet, in the same way you 'shammy' a car.
Published on 13 Sep 2011 by Stenchpipe

3.0 out of 5 stars towel
ver good at drying. although it is a bit flimsy (i have had to replace it within 6 months due to being ripped!)
Published on 1 Aug 2009 by Francis Davies

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Odd but very good, 13 Sep 2011
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Microfibre Towel (Sports)
I take the towel in the shower with me and re wet it to warm it up. In the same was a drying a car, you keep wringing it out to get the absorbancy back. It does leave you feeling slightly damp but it is such a small amount you soon are completley dry.
I rinse it out and wring it again before putting it back in the tube. The whole thing fits in my wash bag.
It does feel a bit flimsy but I think with a bit of care it should be ok.
For sport and travel this is ideal

4.0 out of 5 stars Aqua Sphere Dry Chamois micro towel, 21 May 2010
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Microfibre Towel (Sports)
This product is ideal for swimmers or divers who want to wipe off excess water between activities. It is used and stored wet, so the term 'towel' may be misleading. My only minor comment is that the colour fades with repeated washing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aqua Sphere Microfibre Towel, 17 April 2012
Have only used the microfibre towel for about a month now, but what a difference it has made. This towel works like a dream. Reduced weight and size for my rucksack makes it the ideal swim partner. Small, compact and gets the job done. I'm dry in seconds, hang it over my stoll for a few minutes when back in the office and it is good to go again. No bulky wet towels hanging around.

3.0 out of 5 stars towel, 1 Aug 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing large microfibre towel, 11 Jun 2013
I have had microfibre towels before but they have always been very small and I have had to take a proper towel to the pool but now I can stuff my cossy in my handbag with this amazing microfibre towel and still have room for my purse, kindle, umbrella and all the other paraphernalia I keep in my small handbag. This towel is big! You can have a shower and wrap it round you without showing any of your wobbly bits whilst you walk to the changing room. And it dries on the line in about 20 minutes - or over the chair at work in about an hour. .

4.0 out of 5 stars Towel gem, 30 Jan 2012
Purchased as a gift and the reciprient is absolutely thrilled with ease of drying and compact packaging. No more soggy, heavy towels to lug back from the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Towel, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Microfibre Towel (Sports)
Excellent compact towel for use at the pool. I swim every morning, so it is much easier than lugging a big standard towel around. I can dry myself with this towel and not have to squeeze the water out of it once. Then, just give it a rinse under some hot water, hang it on the line (or put it on a radiator) and it's ready to use in an hour or two. I'll be buying a few more of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but wrong color, 10 Feb 2014
It absorbs quite a lot of water and dries up really well without occupying too much space, perfect size for a gym bag.

The only problem is that I ordered it blue and I got a purple one (at least it isn't pink or with unicorns)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for carrying in a bag!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Microfibre Towel (Sports)
Lightweight, small and portable means this won't get in the way. When going to a gym it's brilliant as you can go for a shower and without carrying around a heavy towel. Works brilliant, only complaint is it is starting to tear a little at the corner, but it is so cheap and such a good product I still think it is worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Microfibre Towel (Sports)
I bought a 75 x 104 size one for my husband. He swims every morning before his work.
He found it very useful as it is big enough and dries quickly.
He has been using it for 5 months and it is still fine(not ripped yet) and works very well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›