5.0 out of 5 stars Effectively added ($$$)s to my HiFi system.
Published on 24 Sep 2009 by John Sheldon

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and functionally Robust & Adequate.
I've actually bought this item before. But as it was altogether adequate for my purposes, I bought more. Of course, there are several models of varying price points available, and this one, from Cable Mountain, was (1) inexpensive and (2) just right, meaning robust enough for what I wanted. So that's what I'd say was the winning combo!
Published 2 months ago by B. G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effectively added ($$$)s to my HiFi system., 24 Sep 2009
John Sheldon (Herefordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this cable because I noticed that the 'bundled' CD to amplifier cable that came with my CD player was conspicuously thinner than the ones from the tape and LP decks. Having not too long ago invested in better amplifier to speaker cables, I decided to try the same with the CD to amplfier connection. Bingo! My system sounds much better! I know people say that these improvements are only 'in the mind' or that 'only scientific instruments can measure the difference' but no, that is not the case here. Just one example - I have some string quartet CDs where the violin has always sounded a little 'hard' and I had put this down to the analogue to digital, or LP to CD, transfer process, or to inadequacies in the original, oldish, recording techniques. But now, with the new cable, the hardness is gone, yet none of the clarity, depth or range of expression has been lost!
The cables feel good and well made, and inspire confidence (yes, this is to some extent subjective) and the plugs fit firmly and positively into my HiFi equipment (this is a fact).
1 Metre High Quality Gold Metal Plug 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and cheap, 19 Feb 2010
I don't have a pen name "the_metro_area" (West London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Relocating my separates to a different location meant having to add some serious cable length and ditch the rather pricey richer sounds jobs I previously had. I've got the 2m and 3m lengths of these and have found them to be of excellent quality, the connects are gold plated and feel very solid and sound quality transferred is just what I'm used to. Overall I can highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cost effective ., 3 Mar 2009
N. Graham "mister norman" (co.down Ni) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cable Mountain 2m High Quality Gold Plated 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable (Accessory)
2 Metre High Quality Gold Plated 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable I was not sure if this cable would be any good seeing how reasonably priced it is,but it was excellent at the job it was bought for.I would highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 1 Jan 2009
K. Jamal (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
These cables although reasonably priced look and sound good. They are very flexible and the gold connections do look like quality. Over the years I have bought quite a few cables...usually lose them somewhere mysterious but these are easily the best I have tried. These are 2 metres long which are perfect for me and may not suit every set up. Longer lengths are also available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Double cable for a quid more than single, 1 Nov 2011
Lawrence Maunder (Crowborough, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to rid myself of some hum on a sub woofer in a recess where I hadn't got a long enough lead and had to use joiners. I only needed one lead but this is a double lead, so I stripped it apart down the join and have one to use and one spare for a quid more than getting a singe core cable. It has done the job effectively and satisfied my cheapskate side as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 15 Jun 2011
Graham Rose (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted to connect my HDTV up to a my stereo amp. I thought that maybe over this distance the sound quality might be poor, but so far it seems to have done the job well. Can't really complain for such a cheap cable!

5.0 out of 5 stars my turntable connection, 8 Mar 2011
I use them to connect my mixer directly to amp. They flexible good loking and good quality. I recomend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and cheap, 19 Feb 2010
I don't have a pen name "the_metro_area" (West London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and functionally Robust & Adequate., 7 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound is good., 22 Feb 2014
Item is OK. Not so happy but the postage price which is almost the same as the item itsef. But, anyway, as long as the quality is good, it's fine.