on 7 October 2009
This product is well made and sticks well to the window. Mine has been stuck for 5 months to the window and no problems so far. It takes a while for the birds to get used to the feeder but then there is no stopping them. I felt a little apprehensive when a large Magpie was feeding from it but the feeder didn't move at all!

All in all a great piece of equipment that will give hours of entertainment.

The Complete Window Bird Feeder
on 19 April 2011
I recieved this bird feeder as a Christmas gift, and although initially unsuccessful when stuck to the window of my flat, once moved to the office it brought not only lots of bird watching pleasure for me and a coleague but also lots of envious looks and enquiries from other staff members.

I should point out that there has been one unexpected benefit from the window feeder and that is the amount of double entendre jokes in our office which have easily quadrupled due to the frequency of visits from blue tits and great tits. Whenever anyone new comes into the office to remark on the feeder (as they regularly do) they also seem keen to have a go at bird feeder innuendo. Somehow, despite having had the feeder up for three months now, this never gets boring despite us making at least seven jokes a day about it.

A genuinely good product that I would recommend highly to anyone who would like to get closer to birds, whether or not they enjoy double entendre as much as we do.
on 29 January 2009
I bought this to replace a different bird feeder which was damaged when we experienced strong gales and it was blown away and found smashed on the ground.
Now this model is far superior as it's suction pads are really strong and it has a window so you can clearly see the feeding birds. It has a good perching grip and what is more it has a safety line which you can secure via a closed window, so even if it became unstuck ... which is has not it could not blow away or fall to ground and break. It is easy to wash which is important.
I love it and so do the birds !
0Comment|125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 13 February 2014
I have this on my window in my flat. It took a month or so for the sparrows, robins, tits to find it. Now they have and I sit in my chair and can happily watch them through the glass. Easy to attach to window. And does stick with out moving. Easy to clean and fill as the bottom clicks off and fill. I did drill some holes in the bottom just so water will flow through and not puddle in it. It does had a water section but I don't use it. I did find if I placed it low I end up with 2 fat pigeons emptying it. So I moved it up the window and its perfect.
review image
on 22 June 2010
Bought two last Christmas from this supplier & have been delighted with the performance. Birds love them. Different feed in each box. Have now ordered another two as a gift as the recipient will really appreciate the quality. The suckers are great. I remove the boxes for the window cleaner & easily refix them. They have never fallen off in six months.
on 22 May 2010
It took a while for the bluetits to be brave enough to feed from my In Laws' window (over 2 months) but it was worth the wait, so don't give up! The feeder is sturdy and has stayed firmly attached to the window since early February.
on 22 December 2009
Bought this to compete with my wife's bird feeder that she has on her window on her side of our office. Mine wins! Seems to work very well and the suet ball holders are certainly very popular. Had no problems with the suckers not adhering to the window and the feeding part unclips easy to clean and refill. Would recommend it if you want to give yourself a distraction to desk work.
on 22 February 2010
Well made product. Good to have a safety cord, just in case, although mine hasn't fallen from window, due to good suction pads. We've had a lot of rain since I purchased feeder & so far the feed has stayed dry. Best of all the birds use it. Took a few days for them to get use to it, but now they love it!!!
on 2 April 2009
We have had hours of fun watching the birds coming to the window to feed
on 23 March 2010
Just what I was looking for. Came quickly and no problem to set up, just waiting for the birds to get used to it now.