on 11 October 2015
Duvet is very poor quality- badly sewn, with no fire safety certificate/advice, washing instructions or advice label of any sort. I could probably have made a better duvet myself! On opening the bag I found that the duvet has a big brown stain like someone had spilled a cup of tea or coffee over it. I would not risk giving this to anyone else as it may be a fire risk and is DEFINITELY NOT NEW! It ended up in the bin. Would not recommend buying anything from this company.
on 30 January 2011
The range of quilts available is daunting ! I didn't want to spend too much on a junior size quilt for my son - I had visions of it being used to make a tent, being covered in sick and washed repeatedly before being ditched for a 'big boys' bed. This quilt had good reviews and was very reasonably priced, particularly amongst all the allegen-free, temperature controlled ones. It's a fabulous quilt ! Lovely and fluffy, easy to clean and perfect for my active wee toddler. I would recommend this quilt - why pay more ?
on 14 May 2011
Quilt is really snug and warm for winter, and really good value for money, great price, will be buying another for younger daughter when the winter comes.
on 11 March 2013
Really good value for money, warm, well-made duvet, which isn't too heavy. Was worried it might be too hot for toddler as a lot of cot bed duvets seem to be a lower tog than this but it has been great for the winter - I'm so glad I bought it. We have a 4 tog one as well which we will swap too in the milder weather as this one is certainly too warm for all year round. But overall, really happy with purchase.
on 13 January 2011
Battled to find a 9 tog duvet for my toddler. Very pleased with this one - anti-allergy and made in the UK, it has a cotton type cover rather than the translucent polyester type.
on 22 October 2013
Really impressed with this quilt for the money. I looked around for a thick cot bed size quilt, and the only other one I found was at John Lewis for about £25. So I was a bit concerned that this would feel cheap and nasty. However I was pleasantly surprised. The quilt is nice and thick and the quality is fine. My daughter loves her new quilt.
on 10 October 2011
Although it is a cotbed duvet, it looks to be too big and too thick for my daughter's cotbed (I am scared she might climb out of it using duvet as support). I have put it away for now, cause I am sure I will use it at later stage once my LO transfers to a bed. In the mean time I have ordered another 100x120, 4.0 quilt.
on 19 October 2010
Does what it says on the tin. Quality duvet that keeps the little one snug and warm at night. Well pleased with the price too.
on 10 September 2013
Pleased that this quilt was labelled as anti allergy when it arrived which I dont think was mentioned in description. Would prefer if cover was 100% cotton but at this price poly mix is all I can expect. I think my little boy is warm enough in it but none of these cot bed quilts are that generous in size and Im noticing already that he's not covered when I check on him (I previously had a single size quilt on his bed). I was happy to find a 9.0 tog in cot bed size. Cant yet rate whether quilt will stay fluffy but so far so good.
Update: I have had a cat piddle problem with this quilt (grr), after repeatedly washing zealously because of this, I can confirm that after washing, the quilt has stayed lovely and fluffy. Unfortunately after the cat incident it is on it's way out but I'm really happy about buying another at this really low price.
on 26 October 2009
looked at many websites for same product and they wanted much more for it, this is very good quality, warm and snug, my son loves this and has kept him warm through some cold nytes