5.0 out of 5 stars Douvet quilt cot bed
I got this for my little man and couldnt get better for the same price. It's hard to find 9 tog one for kids and that one is brilliant.
Published on 2 Sept. 2010 by Sylvia

When I unpacked the duvet, I discovered a big black mark that looks like a footprint. I emailed Linens Limited customer service and they acknowledged the mark and advised me to wash the duvet - completely unacceptable for a new product.

Published on 27 Jun. 2013 by Chris Gee

5.0 out of 5 stars Douvet quilt cot bed, 2 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 9.0 Tog, Cot Bed (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 Nov. 2009
Quite thick and good value for the price.my son feels so warm in it and would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant buy, 14 Feb. 2010
After searching the high street for a cotbed duvet, I found this one, which cost a lot less than I expected to pay. Was delivered the following day, is really thick and keeps my little boy really cosy. Highly recommended - very impressed with the fast delivery and the quality of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Dec. 2010
this quilt is exactly how it looks. its very thick and warm and my son had a great sleep inside it, you could see that he was warm and snug! i bought the pillow too and that is great aswell a perfect pair. i reccomend them both.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy from this company - dirty product and shocking customer service, 27 Jun. 2013
Chris Gee (South San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews

I was then advised that as the "product was not suitable for me" to return it at my own cost and that "if upon inspection your item is not received back in a re-sellable condition i.e. not packaged correctly or not in original, undamaged packaging, your refund may be refused and/or the goods returned back to you at your cost." I had to open the package to discover the big black mark!

Reading the feedback it is not the first time this product has been received with marks. Avoid Linens Limited - they are not worth the hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars cot bed duvet, 8 Sept. 2009
This was great. Keeps my toddler warm at night and perfect size for her bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brrrrilliant, 30 Nov. 2010
I bought this item for my 3 year old daughter as she needed a larger duvet. For the price it is excellent and very cosy at nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars cot bed duvet, 15 Dec. 2009
After having a fair bit of difficulty even finding a cot-bed duvet in the first place, i was pleasently surprised it came very quickley and it does its job

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, why pay more, 30 Jan. 2011
The range of quilts available is daunting ! I didn't want to spend too much on a junior size quilt for my son - I had visions of it being used to make a tent, being covered in sick and washed repeatedly before being ditched for a 'big boys' bed. This quilt had good reviews and was very reasonably priced, particularly amongst all the allegen-free, temperature controlled ones. It's a fabulous quilt ! Lovely and fluffy, easy to clean and perfect for my active wee toddler. I would recommend this quilt - why pay more ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 May 2011
Quilt is really snug and warm for winter, and really good value for money, great price, will be buying another for younger daughter when the winter comes.