5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Quite thick and good value for the price.my son feels so warm in it and would recommend this to anyone.
Published on 23 Nov 2009 by Buk buk

When I unpacked the duvet, I discovered a big black mark that looks like a footprint. I emailed Linens Limited customer service and they acknowledged the mark and advised me to wash the duvet - completely unacceptable for a new product.

Published 13 months ago by Chris Gee

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 Nov 2009
This review is from: Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 9.0 Tog, Cot Bed (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Douvet quilt cot bed, 2 Sep 2010
I got this for my little man and couldnt get better for the same price. It's hard to find 9 tog one for kids and that one is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Duvet, 19 Oct 2010
Does what it says on the tin. Quality duvet that keeps the little one snug and warm at night. Well pleased with the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant buy, 14 Feb 2010
After searching the high street for a cotbed duvet, I found this one, which cost a lot less than I expected to pay. Was delivered the following day, is really thick and keeps my little boy really cosy. Highly recommended - very impressed with the fast delivery and the quality of the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy from this company - dirty product and shocking customer service, 27 Jun 2013
Chris Gee (South San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews

I was then advised that as the "product was not suitable for me" to return it at my own cost and that "if upon inspection your item is not received back in a re-sellable condition i.e. not packaged correctly or not in original, undamaged packaging, your refund may be refused and/or the goods returned back to you at your cost." I had to open the package to discover the big black mark!

Reading the feedback it is not the first time this product has been received with marks. Avoid Linens Limited - they are not worth the hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Dec 2010
this quilt is exactly how it looks. its very thick and warm and my son had a great sleep inside it, you could see that he was warm and snug! i bought the pillow too and that is great aswell a perfect pair. i reccomend them both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy and warm!, 4 Dec 2010
Mme Gereis (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
Great toddler duvet, very warm and fluffy. Dispatch was nice and quick and the price was a bargain compared to some of the prices I'd seen in stores!

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 6 Mar 2010
Mrs. T. Winters "Taymar" (London) - See all my reviews
good size for the cot bed, nice and thick and warm, My daughter loves it, might be too hot for the summer though

4.0 out of 5 stars ideal for toddler bed, 5 Oct 2010
this quilt is ideal for a toddler it is nice and thick keeps my little one cosey

5.0 out of 5 stars great cotbed duvet, 13 Jan 2011
Battled to find a 9 tog duvet for my toddler. Very pleased with this one - anti-allergy and made in the UK, it has a cotton type cover rather than the translucent polyester type.