4.7 out of 5 stars4,803
Size: 5 UK|Colour: White Monochrome|Change

on 6 June 2010
I have wanted a pair of converse for ages, finally bought these in navy and I am very impressed.

They are extremely comfortable and lightweight and literally go with everything!

At first they felt a little bit big but I think this is why they are so comfy and I am definitely like them just the way they are now that i've worn them for a day. But if you are between sizes you might want to pick the smaller one.

I have read other reviews saying that these rub in places and cause blisters but I didn't have a single problem, I really do love these shoes!
review image
on 24 May 2012
great product, perfect condition and speedy delivery! i usually wear size 7 shoes but bought a size 6 in these and they are a perfect fit! very pleased and would recommend! thank you!
on 6 September 2013
I love these shoes, they look a lot better on a female foot than regular converse, however I have found that they occasionally rub even after wearing them for over 6 months, this never happens with any of my regular converse. I also think that the price is too expensive. Neither of these things stop me buying more though..
on 20 July 2015
I just got these and as a long time Converse lover I just want to say these are fakes. I've been wearing a genuine converse for years and I can tell the difference. The sole is just overall low quality rubber whereas on the original you get almost carpety like patches on the outside. When I first put them on there was still glue/rubber inside (almost like a string) that my toes ripped. There are a few deffects on the sole as well (as shown in the pictures). I can see many reviews saying these are original and that they came in the original labelling etc, well mine didn't and I don't know if the seller used to sell genuine but that's just my case. They are a pretty good dupe I guess and if you wanna save some money then go ahead. Just know that you won't get the usual very long wear and comfort you'd do with the original.
review image review image review image
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2010
Excellent shoes at great value. They are blood red and look great with skinny jeans! I walked around Oxford Street in the post Christmas sales with them and they kept my feet comfy all day!
on 5 June 2013
Quick delivery, product as described. Feeling very good, though needs a little "wear in"! Ordered Eur size 42.5 for my size 43.5 feet and are very glad I did so. Fits perfectly!
And remember - white = creamy; optical white = proper white!
on 27 June 2012
The shoes and service is simply great. Was sent to Denmark very swiftly with great packaging. Arrived in less than one week.
Needles to say that these are some very cool shoes for the summer. Great quality and comfort all the way down to the seams! :)
on 12 March 2015
Arrived quickly; item exactly as expected. I ordered 5.5, I am normally a 6 but I read that they can come up a little big. I'm glad I did as 5.5 is perfect!
VINE VOICEon 19 February 2010
I have a size 5 classic black and they're great everyday trainers. A timeless classic they go with all casual Jean's/Cords type outfits. Another reviewer commented on the price being expensive, however having had several high street rip offs that look dogeared and come unstitched after a few months, i do for once believe i'm paying for quality and not just a name. The only downside i see with Converse (and all canvas in general) is their all weather suitability, as you would expect they aren't especially waterproof but this is easily fixable with a waterproof spray and this helps keep them clean too...oh and my feet get colder than standard trainers, which is an excuse for comfy socks. A lot of people seem to have bought from Office but mine were from Amazon directly, quick free shipping and no hassle..that's great service in my opinion.
11 comment|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 August 2012
Great delivery time and wouldn't hesitate to buy again from this seller. As for the converse, what can I say..... what I ordered is what I got! It's worth noting for those who normally don't buy slims that you need to order one size up from standard sole Converse as these are a little tighter.