4.0 out of 5 stars What you'd expect
The set arrived well within the delivery time limits, and the products were well made and great fun for dressing our hen up in! They're a bit of fun and just topped off our hen's outfit brilliantly! Great product.
Published on 9 July 2010 by Ms. N. Bhatia

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!! ARRIVED SMASHED TO PIECES & NO REFUND!!1
I would NOT recommend this seller or product. I bought this for my cousin's hen do and it arrived smashed to pieces as the packaging is completely insufficient, it was in a normal paper envelope when it needs bubble wrap at least!
Published 15 months ago by A M Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!! ARRIVED SMASHED TO PIECES & NO REFUND!!1, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: HEN NIGHT BRIDE TO BE PARTY SET (Toy)
I threw it away at the venue we were at for the hens as it was completely useless and made a complaint for refund and have been flatly denied. Awful customer service considering the reason it was smashed was their fault - complete lack of suitable packaging!! One very unhappy customer and they did nothing to help - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER is my advice, they dont deserve the business!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: HEN NIGHT BRIDE TO BE PARTY SET (Toy)
Very disappointed, would very much like a refund. Product came ripped and L plate damaged.
Waste of money. I now have to purchase another one, obviously from somewhere else.

4.0 out of 5 stars What you'd expect, 9 July 2010
Ms. N. Bhatia - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: HEN NIGHT BRIDE TO BE PARTY SET (Toy)
Received item quickly but the quality of the set was awful. Veil had holes in and was dirty, L plate cardboard with a pin on the back was all bent and the wand looks like it could break just by picking it up. I contacted the seller and did get a refund but when told I would get the full amount I only received £4.03. Rather than fight this I decided to just go on the high street and buy a kit from there. More expensive but reliable. I would strongly recommend not buying this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken!!, 29 May 2013
This review is from: HEN NIGHT BRIDE TO BE PARTY SET (Toy)
Unfortunately the wand in this set arrived broken. I understand that this isn't the most expensive product to purchase but I do expect it to arrive in one piece none the less. I wish I had taken more time to read previous reviews as this seems to be a common problem. On the plus side the headband was good and did the job on the night!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price., 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: HEN NIGHT BRIDE TO BE PARTY SET (Toy)
Cheap and cheerful, was perfect for the hen d. It, arrived quickly and all in tact. I had read other reviews that said it was damaged but think it's just pure luck with that as mine was perfect and looked great on the night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking quality, 7 April 2013
This review is from: HEN NIGHT BRIDE TO BE PARTY SET (Toy)
This item was cheap so I wasn't expecting much, however like other reviews have said the wand was snapped in two upon arrival. This just isn't good enough. As for the veil it was lightweight and did the job just fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only a third arrived!, 20 May 2014
S. Veitch "sallyv24" (manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HEN NIGHT BRIDE TO BE PARTY SET (Toy)
Bought this as a jokey thing for my sisters hen do. However, only the head band arrived. It was fine for what it needed to do but pretty bad that only one of the 3 piece set was sent!

1.0 out of 5 stars The Hen - hated everything about it., 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: HEN NIGHT BRIDE TO BE PARTY SET (Toy)
Unfortunately this was a very bad experience and the "hen" didn't like any part of this - the whole evening was spoiled by her attitude so I had to put this in the bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hen night, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: HEN NIGHT BRIDE TO BE PARTY SET (Toy)
Great fun L Plate, Veil and wand perfect for hen nights. Just a shame one of the horns on the veil came off after about an hour of wearing it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›