Format: DVD|Change

on 11 February 2008
My daughter (aged 4) is a huge fan, and we all love to watch together.

We adore the christmas episode, especially the elves at the North Pole - really amusing - and find ourselves quoting 'elf speak', accents 'n all.
Charlie and Lola are the perfect antidote to all the mindless dross served up to children now. They are never too precious, but charmingly funny. We look forward to new episodes.
on 16 April 2014
daughter loves Charlie and Lola fun characters great dvd good price paid
not just about Christmas

I Am Really
I Really Wonder What Plant I'm Growing
I Am Extremely Magic
VINE VOICEon 31 May 2008
If you love Charlie and Lola, then you'll love this DVD as it's much of what you've come to expect. My four year old loves this DVD and wasn't disappointed at all. I don't know what the other person was talking about when they said the voices are different. My daughter and I couldn't tell. They sounded like the same Charlie and Lola. It's a shame since this other reviewer wrote those remarks on almost every C&L DVD bringing all of their ratings down. They must have excellent hearing because no one else seems to notice or be bothered. So don't let that sway your choice when you decide to buy. These later discs are the same C&L you've come to love.
on 5 January 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old as one of her Christmas presents and she loves it and insists on watching it at any given opportunity. We will definately be buying more of the DVD's in the series.
on 18 June 2013
My Grandson and Granddaughter have both enjoyed this DVD, I have 4 so will be watching it for a long time yet, I have to admit that I am a fan of Charlie and Lola. Prompt delivery and would definitely recommend to others!!!! I have also bought the box set, which is fantastic.
on 1 August 2012
Charlie & Lola.... Cannot go wrong! Bought these when my daughter was 2 years old and 6 months down the line she is stil enjoying this DVD. Great DVD for both boys and girls and keeps them entertained for a while.

The characters in this DVD are great and realistic to what a average little boy and girl are like! Quirkly little story lines and usually teached the children a message such as sharing, meeting new people etc.

Will be buying other series!
on 11 January 2010
All the Charlie and Lola dvd's are enjoyed very much by my 5 year old granddaughter and this is no exception. Even though it is not the most recent, it is especially great for Christmas time. They are very promptly despached and well packaged and at great prices, I would recommend them to anyone with young children in the family.
on 17 August 2015
My 2 year old grandaughter was eagerly opening her parcel only to find an 18 film instead of Charlie and Lola !! Try explain why she can't watch it !! I explained when I sent it back and have never had an apology or acknowledgment
on 7 October 2010
This two characters are funny and tender; children learn that good feelings and good manners are the best way to communicate with others and be happy. Voices, drawings and plot are excelent.
on 23 November 2014
The whole family loves Charlie & Lola. It's one of the only series I feel 100% sure it has no violence and the scenes don't move to quickly for the eye. Just love them.