5.0 out of 5 stars An adaption
I bought this to put on the back of my under sink cupboard. I have just had a new kitchen fitted and the last thing I wanted to see was washing up things on the granite!

I can fit the Flash and Ciff spray bottles in the bottom and the brushes, washing up liquid and cloths go in the top. They also dry quite well draped over the front.

Very useful,...
Published on 5 Feb 2009 by Amo

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice rack but doesn't come with screw to fit it ...
Nice rack but doesn't come with screw to fit it where as a rack I bought for spices not only came with screws and raw plugs but it was the same thing at a much cheaper price.
Published 1 month ago by Leamjem

5.0 out of 5 stars An adaption, 5 Feb 2009
This review is from: SUKI HARDWARE 2 TIER DOOR MOUNTED STORAGE RACK

Very useful, near to hand, frees the cupboard space and I don't have to bend down and rummage for things.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems - but do check your measurements, 24 Sep 2012
This review is from: SUKI HARDWARE 2 TIER DOOR MOUNTED STORAGE RACK
Cannot fault the product - but the items are very large - more than just a spice rack. I have 500mm cupboards with 2 shelves inside, and these iron racks are not really suitable. That will teach me to pay more attention to the item description, I simply looked at the photograph and "assumed"...

So folks : Double check your measurements!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small kitchens, 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: SUKI HARDWARE 2 TIER DOOR MOUNTED STORAGE RACK
We have a tiny kitchen and I am forever catching items as they fall out of our overstuffed cupboards. Bought two of these racks and we are delighted. We fit them on our base (floor) unit doors - one near the cooker which we use for cooking oils, sprays and vinegars and the other is used for sauces and condiments. They are easy to fit with the supplied screws and I'm no handyman, so "easy" means "easy"! They are quite deep so be sure your cupboards have enough clearance between the door and the shelving inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 15 Mar 2010
This review is from: SUKI HARDWARE 2 TIER DOOR MOUNTED STORAGE RACK
Exellent product for the inside of the larder door. I can get a lot of items in the racks and it saves time having to look for them on the shelf.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: SUKI HARDWARE 2 TIER DOOR MOUNTED STORAGE RACK
We fitted it inside a 450mm under-sink door and it fits perfectly but couldn't be any bigger horizontally. It appears well enough made and is big enough to hold several standard trigger action cleaning bottles as well as washing up liquid, sponges etc. just consider the height of the products you wish to place in it before positioning it vertically. Recommended, I may buy another one for the utility room.

4.0 out of 5 stars looses a star for being warped due to inadequate packaging, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: SUKI HARDWARE 2 TIER DOOR MOUNTED STORAGE RACK
would recommend this item - excellent for door to larder. love it. shame it was bent but inevitable given it arrived in some black plastic - luckily able to rectify - but only after had additional screw holes in the door :-(

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for storage, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: SUKI HARDWARE 2 TIER DOOR MOUNTED STORAGE RACK
This has saved lots of space in my cupboards. I have a small kitchen so having this mounted on the wall has saved a lot of space. I can fit in my pasta sauce bottles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Jan 2013
Tristan Moss "Tris" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SUKI HARDWARE 2 TIER DOOR MOUNTED STORAGE RACK
I've ordered a 2nd. You can fit tins in this and even put wine bottles in the top shelf, if you fix it low enough down.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent storage, 19 Mar 2012
This review is from: SUKI HARDWARE 2 TIER DOOR MOUNTED STORAGE RACK
Why is the jar you want always the jar thats hidden right at the back of the cupboard? I wish I'd bought two of these! You do lose some shelf space obviously as the rack is quite wide, so measure your doors carefully and check if shelves need to be adjusted to allow for the width of the rack. But, it is sooo much easier to find things!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice rack but doesn't come with screw to fit it ..., 13 July 2014
Leamjem (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews