Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 23 March 2010
There is very little I can say about this item except it does what I need it too - On this occasion we felt it was better placed on the walls of the kitchen to avoid eating into the limited cupboard space we have and to move bottles and containers off the kitchen surfaces. They came as a value double pack which was a really good buy for the money. They are well made and strong, easy to fit and very useful.
If I had one mild issue it was that the number of fixings provided was insufficient but since I used my own it wasn't a problem.
on 4 May 2013
This rack is well made and comes with two screws to fix it to wall or door. However it is wider than stated in the description (by 1.5cm) and does not fit inside the cabinet it was intended for. It would fit fine in a 500mm cabinet. Maybe an added statement in the description indicating where it would fit would be useful.
on 10 January 2014
The product is fine, does what it says on the tin. It only fixes to the wall at the top two corners, rather than being fixed at the bottom as well which I would prefer, but it is fine and a really good size.

But at £9 in total (including P&P) very steep indeed. Especially when the P&P was literally just a black bag wrapped around the product with no padding to stop the metal being damaged.
on 18 April 2014
I attached this to the inside of the under sink cabinet door and it works well for holding dish washing liquid and other sundries. Great way to use otherwise unused space.

It's sturdy enough to do its job well.

Easy to install.

Great price.
on 16 May 2014
I saw a lot of people complaining that it was too deep but i realised that from the picture and it's exactly what i wanted to be able to get shampoo and conditioner bottles, shower gels etc off the side of the bath so that it didn't look too cluttered. It has suited that purpose beautifully :) Inside a kitchen cupboard they would also be ideal for the ketchup bottles, the bags of rice etc so please check that you want something capable of that (and check the measurements) and if so, this is the perfect item.
on 24 May 2013
Very reasonably priced, tidies up the area very well. This one sits above the bin under the sink, a previous one sits in the adjoining cupboard holding cleaning products, both extremely useful and sturdy, good value for money.
on 15 August 2012
Looked in every DIY store for this product. Would recommend to any one, No more hunting for things under the sink open the door every thing to hand.
on 11 January 2013
This product has saved me a lot space in the kitchen. It's mounted on the wall and can fit in things like pasta sauce jar bottles and standard gravy jars.
on 24 January 2016
I purchased four of these on two different occasions, they fit perfectly in my cabinets that are 50cm wide. I ordered two first to see how they were and then two again. There are differences between them.
Firstly they do seem lightweight so I wouldn't personally place filled jars or bottles in them. Empty ones yep i probably would.
The first two I ordered came with 4 screws but you only need 3, two on the sides and one at the bottom middle bit. I would have preferred the gaps to have been close together so things like bottle tops, lids, etc. don't fall out the bottom.
The second two I ordered were about half a centimetre narrower depth wise and they didn't come with screws. They were also quite angled on the sides so they weren't rectangular as the first two. This did mean I had to swap them about as you couldn't fit as much into these ones. They can only be hung by two screws on the two sides and not one from the bottom middle like the first set. This makes them even more lightweight!
Just don't understand why they are so blooming expensive for what they are. Nevertheless I need them to fit everything into my cabinets and cant find cheaper alternatives anywhere else.
I would give it 3.5 stars.
on 7 February 2014
Fairly simple this one. It is a good quality wire rack that screws to a door. I used it to attach to the back of the small cupboard in our hall so that it can hold the show polish, fly spay, dusters etc. I might buy some more as they are excellent space savers.