5.0 out of 5 stars Healthier, easier to digest, better for baby
Have heard enough from fat unhealthy doctors and health visitors to know that them recommending cows milk products is a complete load of crap.
Published 1 month ago by Mr. M. Arrell

1.0 out of 5 stars I had previously held an almost identical role for a premium wines company so felt I was confident and got the impression I was
I have not sampled this product but went for an interview on Friday 1st August for the operations executive role at Nanny Care supporting Claire Magee the founder & MD of Nanny Care. I had previously held an almost identical role for a premium wines company so felt I was confident and got the impression I was a good candidate for this job.
I received feed back with...
Published 2 months ago by miss kate lithgow

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthier, easier to digest, better for baby, 29 Aug 2014
Mr. M. Arrell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
Our daughter had been on this from about 6 weeks until about 14-15 months. We had ran out at one point and had to buy an emergency cows milk product which instantly changed her into discontented, constipated baby again for few days until nanny care arrived.
She has been in good health and healthy weight, suffering no problems whatsoever with this much better product.
Take it with a pinch of salt when your doctor tells you that you must not feed goats milk to your baby. I checked the ingredients and they are more or less identical to typical cows milk formula, only difference being that this contains goats milk.
If I could, I would give this 6 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this product but cannot get it in the US anymore! HELP!, 27 Jun 2014
jewelsf80 (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
Hello Nannycare/Vitcare! I love this formula and my baby does too. How can I get this in the US without the astronomical cost of $80 through Amazon.com? The price on Amazon.co.uk is so much more reasonable, even with more expensive shipping charges and conversion rates. Please sell on Amazon.com as well! I don't want to purchase from another reseller and pay for their huge markup.

THANK YOU!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars my baby is now the happiest baby ever, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
my baby had colic and screamed after every feed until the next feed , tried different milks available as suggested by the health visitor but they did not help at all. at out wits end decided to give this a go and hey presto no more colic after 1 day, my baby is now the happiest baby ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and perfect service, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
Definitely will come back to buy this goat milk again. I ordered six of them at the first place, but they sent me five. After contact with their customer service, they sent me another one on the other day. The product is very good, and my family love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot praise this formula enough and I know it's expensive but smells and tastes so much better. I just top up with a multivi, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
Don't listen to all the scare mongering about this formula. I switched my son from aptamil to nanny care after he had repeated upset tummy , dry skin patches and really irritable after feeds .
I cannot praise this formula enough and I know it's expensive but smells and tastes so much better. I just top up with a multivitamin liquid once a day.
Been using it for months and will only give him goAts milk when he turns 1. We only use goats milk at home and I have ibs and have zero issues with goats milk. But if I take a sip of cows milk I am in agony . And horrific indigestion :( buy it and u will see a huge difference immediately :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my allergic baby, 3 Nov 2011
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
We have tried LOTS of formulas but my son doesn't like them. This one he seems to like it and he doesn't get any reaction. We are very pleased to have found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
I have used this for both my kids from 6 months to 3 years old and it is the best there is!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to cows milk formula if baby is struggling with it., 22 Oct 2014
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
Got this when our 4 month old was struggling with normal formula milk and he transitioned to this with no problems. It turned out ultimately that he just needed to start solids early, but he was very happy with the goats milk formula while he was on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
Healthy, well soluble and tasty milk (baby only wants it).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G (Grocery)
Great product. Delivery as advertised.

Nannycare Nanny Goat Milk Infant Nutrition 900 G