5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a new baby
Sweet little monkey is so soft. My grandson loves his so much we thought it would be good to buy another.
Published 4 months ago by Denah

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good shopping experience
Published 5 months ago by Nancy CDe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a new baby, 10 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good shopping experience, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey (Toy)
Bad service, product and experience. The seller sent an authatic message, never contacted me, the product was poorly packed and the bag broke, so when i received the product it was a bit dirty (but is a product for a baby so i could not give it). The product is too expensive for the quality and the poor service. It was my first experience shopping at amazon and it makes me think if its always like this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey (Toy)
I know this is a children's toy, but I bought one for my boyfriend because he likes monkeys. He loves him! Lovely and soft and such a charming face. His ample bottom means he sits up nicely too, and he is almost a year old now but just as soft as when he arrived!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey (Toy)
This was bought as a replacement for the monkey we thought we had lost, only to be found 24 hrs later sleeping in the crockery cupboard, l will say though he is adored and so are his friends all in all 2 were ordered to replace the one lost, the supplier despatched same day and monkey arrived well packed

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this monkey!, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey (Toy)
This is our 5th monkey as my son like biting the noses off... They are beautiful and soft though and his favourite jellycat by far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite monkey!, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey (Toy)
We were given one of these as a baby shower gift and it has become such a favourite of my daughters that we got a spare! I love the jellycat toys, they are lovely and soft and squishy, but they also wash really easily and are dry in a couple of hours. The monkeys arms and tail are perfect for little hands to hold and as a result it goes everywhere (hence our getting a spare)

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, love it, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey (Toy)
Brought this for my little girl, she loves it and wouldn't be without it. Would definitely recommend others to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 11 Feb 2013
Blodwen (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey (Toy)
I bought this as part of a monkey themed gift for my new-born grandson. It is lovely and soft and just the right size to sit in the corner of his hospital cot. His mum loved it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet cuddly toy, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey (Toy)
A really sweet, cuddly, soft toy. Really pleased with the toy as is my grandson. It is a perfect comfort toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 Oct 2012
This review is from: Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey (Toy)
Bought this as a gift and it went down well. Gorgeous teddy, soft and great value. Child loved it and so did I.

Jellycat Bashfuls 18cm Monkey