5.0 out of 5 stars wheelybug
my 17 month daughter got this for christmas & she loves it.
definatly worth the money & amazon was considerably cheaper than anywhere else online.
for anyone considering buying one and not sure about sizing, my daughter has this,a large one & her feet are almost flat on the ground -at 17 months!!!
dont go by the age guide-they realy are quite small,...
Published on 7 Jan 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks fab, a bit dangerous on wooden floors for babies
Published on 25 Feb 2009 by Mrs. HM Williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars wheelybug, 7 Jan 2010
A Kid's Review
my 17 month daughter got this for christmas & she loves it.
dont go by the age guide-they realy are quite small, although my tall 5 year old doesnt seem to look too silly whizzing around on this either.
overall- a great product with years of play ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars wheelybug, 14 Sep 2010
This review is from: Wheelybug Tiger Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
Wheelybug Tiger Ride-on (Large)
I realy wanted a sturdy ride on toy that wasnt made from plastic and which my other children would be abe to sit on as they usually want the same toy!
i was so happy with the wheelybug,it is so cute,made of good quality wood with a soft padded seat.this toy looks like it will easily last as long if not longer than my kids need or desire for it.
would definatley recommend this product to anyone looking for a ride on toy its just the right size for my 1 year old which is what the recommended age is
my son can easily get on and off it by himself

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks fab, a bit dangerous on wooden floors for babies, 25 Feb 2009
Mrs. HM Williams "Mum of one" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wheelybug Tiger Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
I thought this looked really cute and nice and small so thoguht it would be perfect for my son's first birthday. He does like it and it is a gorgeous looking toy, but when my very adventerous son tries to get on it, it speeds away and he falls on the floor. It may work great on carpet though, so think I'm gonna buy a rug. Your child needs to be walking well, not worried about falling off and quite daring to enjoy this. I'd also only really recommend it if you have carpeted floors.

4.0 out of 5 stars wheely good, 31 Dec 2009
bought as a gift, would recommend for small children as it is low to the ground should they fall off yet very easy for them to maneuver

5.0 out of 5 stars Every child should have one, 23 Nov 2013
We love our WB and it's still in use 2 years later by my now 4 yo and 1 yo. It's well made, having lasted 2 years being used virtually everyday and great fun. Not only does it glide really well on carpets but my little ones often pretend it's a real tiger and play with it that way. I definitely think it's something every child should have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect toy for baby, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Wheelybug Tiger Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
the little one completelty loves this one,

from 1 year and updwards this will create a lot of happiness in any home

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect toddler toy, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Wheelybug Tiger Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
This item proved a winner with my grandson on his first birthday. He has just learnt get on and off it and uses it to help with walking. He loves being given a ride. It is also a compact toy, whcih does not take up too much space in a small house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 19 Feb 2010
I bought the tiger wheelybug for my son (2.6) for Christmas, it has taken him a while to warm up to it but in the last couple of weeks he is using it a lot more.

I read that the large size was for age 3-5 and was slightly worried that it would be too big for my son. If anything the smaller one would have been too small and the large is just perfect.

My nephew received the lady bird wheelybug at the same time and when you get both of them together they have great fun racing the up and down the hallway.

My other (older) nephews also love to get on them for racing too and as the wheels are castor wheels (like office chairs) they can spin on the spot and are very manouverable.

It is well built, very good quality and a lot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiger-tastic!, 26 Feb 2010
Brilliant well made product which I bought for my son's 2nd birthday. He loves it so much he's hardly been off it since.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheelybug Tiger - I like it!, 16 May 2010
This review is from: Wheelybug Tiger Ride-on (Small) (Baby Product)
I bought the small Wheelybug Tiger for my little one year old. Its a great design, with low wheels on a board and a soft spongy body. Good stability... wonderful idea as its low down and a nice first ride-on before moving up to a car style toddler vehicle. Wished I had something like this when my eldest was smaller... so delighted to find one for my baby... The 1 year old isn't able to ride on it yet, and probably won't be able to able to for a while, but he likes it and has fun pushing it round. My 3 year old scoots around on it (although its pretty small for him of course). My only quibble about it is that it is very very small and I regret not having read more reviews on this item previous to purchasing it as I would definitely have gone for the large size. I wonder why they even made one this small really. I bought it after reading their size & weight guidelines but still think its so small and wasn't worth making a small one at all.... (well, perhaps this would be ideal for people with very small children?) Shame as it won't have much usage life in it for us. Still, I am sure we will enjoy it very much during the time we can use it! I highly recommend this little ride on for all toddlers, its a great fun toy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Wheelybug Tiger Ride-on (Small)