4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and summery
Cool Water Wave in my opinion is nicer than the original Cool Water perfume. I even prefer the deep blue dip dye effect of the bottle to that of the original.

Published on 21 July 2011 by MrsK

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I love cool water, but this perfume once applied does not last long, don't think it's genuine.
Published 5 months ago by sheba khatun

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and summery, 21 July 2011
This review is from: Davidoff Cool Water Wave Femme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)

The scent to me is very fresh (much fresher than the original Cool Water) and every time I wear it I think of summer and the beach. It's a good one for during the day and I feel the scent really lends itself to the warmer weather. It has quite a fruity scent to it mixed with a green leafy fragrance and lasts very well on the skin. I believe it will appeal to all age groups and for the price is excellent value for money since most fragrances in this price range wear off quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wave, 3 April 2012
This fragnance is very refreshing. I am using Davidoff wave for the first time. Got it for a good price from amazon. Am satisfied with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great perfume, 10 July 2013
Lovely perfume, item arrived on time. I'm a big fan of davidoff perfumes, this was a replacement to my finished bottle. Clean fresh smell typical of all the range. Nice easy transaction

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it ma'am., 4 Jun 2013
It smells fresh and last long. You won't smell it on yourself no more but trust me other people can. It's just fantastic. I recommend it to you all. It's as sweet at CANDY!!!!!🌟❤👍😘

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 6 May 2013
I found this by accident and this is one of my favourites. It is clean and fresh but with a floral undertone. I don't like fruit fragrances so this suits me fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Mar 2011
Great product as I am using Davidoff cool water for men and bought this one for my love. She like it :) now both of us using the same trademark and you know what it smell great for very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zesty and Fresh, 12 Feb 2014
I love this fragrance for everyday wear. It is light with citrus tones and fresh smelling and it is not overpowering.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Davidoff Coll Water Wave Women EDT Spray 100ml, 16 Jun 2014
Arrived quickly, is a present so not smelt yet but am sure it will be nice as it is always a very refreshing fragrance

5.0 out of 5 stars ~Great Product, 7 April 2014
Got my Mum this for Mother's Day. She loved it.
Now my partner wants some~

Will buy again, definitely. I recommend this on behalf of my Mum to any woman looking for a good alternative to the "smelly" they use already.