Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£4.90+ £1.26 shipping

on 1 April 2008
At Out Tables is Eileen Rose's forth album and as far as I am concerned, her best to date.

It is a collection of catchy tunes and wistful melodies, which are blended together to make the perfect album. Since buying it - and seeing some of the songs performed live by Eileen and her band, The Holy Wreck - I find I can't get the songs out of my head - from the catchy opener "$20 Shoes" to the final thought-provoking track - "The Day Before".

Eileen's smooth, rich vocals, as sumptious as hot melted chocolate, and her talent for putting the finger on the pulse of life and relationships. are laid bare here for all to appreciate.

Eileen Rose has something for every mood here - and there's not a single dud track. Bob Harris has been raving about it on his Radio 2 Saturday show, and personally I think At Out Tables deserves a place in every discerning music lover's collection.
on 29 October 2008
Intelligent, literate lyrics and the most wonderful voice. Stand out tracks for me are '$20 Shoes' and 'Doesn't Mean A Thing'. And, if you get the chance to see her live, grab it! She is quite brilliant. I don't usually post reviews, but this deserves to be far better known than it is.