4.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss - Femme
Published on 14 May 2012 by Sam

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt lost for even few hours unlike original femme
Doesnt lost for even few hours unlike original femme.. have to spray a lot to get the real smell of it, which is very much unlike the original femme
Published 6 months ago by Bhaskar Krishnappa

4.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss - Femme, 14 May 2012
Sam (West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hugo Boss Femme Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml (Kitchen & Home)
I love this perfume anyway, and needed - yes i "needed" some more. Good price, and quick delivery. I do not want to cast aspersions, but I am worried about the genuineness of the product - as my exisiting bottles, from high street stores - have the word "femme" on the shoulder of the bottle, under where the top fits on. The smell is exactly right, the aroma does last too, the colour is exactly right - just that slight difference in the bottle - but that could be a newer design of the bottle I am not sure. Good value pricing for a wonderful smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss Femme Eau De Perfume, 9 Jan 2010
This perfume is gorgeous; it's light enough to wear in the day but it has a depth that makes it stand out from the crowd. It is very feminine with soft, light floral tones. The fragrance is long lasting and will make you smell lovely all day! The bottle is very stylish and has a touch of Boss class.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 16 Jan 2010
this is what my wife wanted as part of her christmas presents the perfume has a very good fresh smell about it without being overpowering

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it......., 1 Jan 2011
Mr. M. F. Daniels "Johnny Cash fan" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife for christmas and she absolutely loved it. its a great fragrance.
I love the smell too. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bargain, 6 Dec 2011
E. Tolley (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
One of my favourite perfumes. Arrived on time, was exactly as advertised.
Would buy perfume from Amazon again and recommend to my friends

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt lost for even few hours unlike original femme, 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price!!!, 25 July 2013
I've had this before and was really upset when it finished. Wanted to buy it again but it was so expensive. Saw it on Amazon for this amazing price and just had to order it. It smells divine. Everytime I wear it people always comment on how nice I smell. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss femme, 3 Jan 2012
Love the perfume and the compliments I get on how nice I smell. Great to get discounted products so I can afford little luxuries even though as a pensioner I have to watch the pennies.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 27 Nov 2011
I love this perfume - it is nice and light and girly and I get loads of comments when I wear it!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 11 Oct 2011
the service was second to none and the product just what i was after and at a very good price