4.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss Femme Eau De Perfume
This perfume is gorgeous; it's light enough to wear in the day but it has a depth that makes it stand out from the crowd. It is very feminine with soft, light floral tones. The fragrance is long lasting and will make you smell lovely all day! The bottle is very stylish and has a touch of Boss class.
Published on 9 Jan 2010 by K. Pritchard

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Lovely light scent for the summer months - not sure it was the best value for money though as only 50ml.
Published 22 months ago by VC

4.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss Femme Eau De Perfume, 9 Jan 2010
K. Pritchard (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hugo Boss Femme Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss - Femme, 14 May 2012
Sam "Sam" (Worthing West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
I love this perfume anyway, and needed - yes i "needed" some more. Good price, and quick delivery. I do not want to cast aspersions, but I am worried about the genuineness of the product - as my exisiting bottles, from high street stores - have the word "femme" on the shoulder of the bottle, under where the top fits on. The smell is exactly right, the aroma does last too, the colour is exactly right - just that slight difference in the bottle - but that could be a newer design of the bottle I am not sure. Good value pricing for a wonderful smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 16 Jan 2010
this is what my wife wanted as part of her christmas presents the perfume has a very good fresh smell about it without being overpowering

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it......., 1 Jan 2011
Mr. M. F. Daniels "Johnny Cash fan" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife for christmas and she absolutely loved it. its a great fragrance.
I love the smell too. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bargain, 6 Dec 2011
E. Tolley (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
One of my favourite perfumes. Arrived on time, was exactly as advertised.
Would buy perfume from Amazon again and recommend to my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price!!!, 25 July 2013
I've had this before and was really upset when it finished. Wanted to buy it again but it was so expensive. Saw it on Amazon for this amazing price and just had to order it. It smells divine. Everytime I wear it people always comment on how nice I smell. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss femme, 3 Jan 2012
Love the perfume and the compliments I get on how nice I smell. Great to get discounted products so I can afford little luxuries even though as a pensioner I have to watch the pennies.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 27 Nov 2011
I love this perfume - it is nice and light and girly and I get loads of comments when I wear it!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 11 Oct 2011
the service was second to none and the product just what i was after and at a very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Boss Femme Perfume For Women by Hugo Boss, 2 July 2011
HotwindUK (Ongar, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift and the woman I bought it for says that it has a lovely fragrance. I only discovered today that the 50ml option was selected by default. I didn't see the 75ml option, but for a few pounds more I could have bought the 75ml bottle, which annoyed me. Surely the best option per pound should have been the default option.

ARRAY(0xa930d894)