4.0 out of 5 stars go on treat yourself
Published on 18 Dec 2011 by honeybunny

3.0 out of 5 stars nice for general wear
Bought this not knowing perfume, Found it is nice a refreshing and ideal spray for day to day wear. Plenty for your money. Pleased with this product.
Published on 18 Sep 2011 by Colin Whitford

4.0 out of 5 stars go on treat yourself, 18 Dec 2011
This review is from: Revlon Fire & Icecool Femme Eau de Cologne Spray 100 ml (Personal Care)
Light, fresh and faintly sweet smelling, this is a real bargain for the amount of cologne you get for your money.You can afford to drench yourself in this at this price, and you may need to drench as it has a very pleasing scent but is not that long lasting,but I suppose its only cologne and that is to be expected.I would sooner drench my self with this though, for a similar price,than with those cheap smelling body sprays that are around.
Treat yourself,you are sure to like it,the price, the size,the bottle, the scent, fast delivery, what's not to like?

4.0 out of 5 stars revlon spray, 1 Mar 2012
this item arrived in a pretty bottle and has a delicate sweet smell which is quite refreshing at such a reasonable price it was worth taking a chance and glad i did When i purchased this item it was slightly cheaper just struck lucky at the time

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favourite perfume!!!! Here's why..., 29 Jan 2012
I loooove this perfume. Have done for over 10 years now. I used to wear it in high school. It is cheap but smells classy and unusual. A fresh floral scent. It lasts/lingers all day and makes me feel great and confident! The price is great for the quantity(beats paying £50 for some designer perfume)the postage is alot but worth it to have this perfume. 5* all the way!!!! Buy it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice for general wear, 18 Sep 2011
Colin Whitford "whittos" (London UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars LoveY fragrance, 13 Feb 2013
This is a great value product. I read other reviews which said it was quite a subtle fragrance, which is exactly what I was looking for. Arrived really quickly and lived up to expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 12 Feb 2013
lovely bottle nice fragrance good value for money and my mum loved it arrived well packaged and very quickly good service

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice bottle. Very unpleasant smell., 17 Dec 2012
Bought this on the strength of good reviews, but was very disappointed. It smells awful. Chemical and unpleasant and won't wash off. The reviewer who said it smells like toilet cleaner was being kind. Wish I'd heeded it. It is going straight to the charity shop. Gets one star for the bottle. Don't waste your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars In this case you get what you pay for!, 18 Oct 2012
I bought this with the intention of wearing it to work but found that after an hour or so the scent had really faded . The scent itself is more masculine than feminine, for my taste. Will be dropping mine off to the next charity shop I pass!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 29 Feb 2012
Amazon recommended this for me so i decided to
give it a try, and i am pleased i did, the Spray is
very nice and stays on all day, good price and free packing, i couldn't ask for more.
thanks amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars I smell SO NICE mmm, 5 Feb 2012
gran Jan (S W Scotland) - See all my reviews
really rapid safe secure delivery I'm delighted with eau de cologne spray its fresh light flowery with sutle under tones a pleasure to wear and smell usually when I wear perfume I can't notice the scent with this I can and I love it it makes me smile because its SO NICE mmm I find it lasts 4 a long time and is not clawy Ifirst bought 4 my daughter but had 2 order 1 4 myself when I smelt it 1 of her carers is going 2 order 1 too the price is terrific & I'll buy more in the future try it & see you can't go wrong