Size: 100 ml|Change

on 12 January 2012
Apart from the price of the product, which was fantastic; the delivery was ahead of schedule and the product arrived undamaged. The product itself smells great and (as always) I am very pleased with the service Amazon has provided. Worth the five stars.
on 4 September 2010
great value for money. this is the seconded time that i have brought from this seller. i will be buying from them again.
on 6 October 2014
I purchased this item based on the reviews, once I got it and tried it for the first time i really liked it!, on that same night i went out with some friends and the first thing a friend of mine (female btw) was that i smelled really good, so i was convinced it was not only me!, really recommended
on 27 October 2011
It came rather quick. But the packaging was fairly poor. was in a box type thing that amazon send dvd's in. would have thought they would have put it in a box with padding of some sort.

But was impressed with the bottle ! was really big. definitely worth the money :))
on 25 February 2016
V. Good and as fully expected.
Fairly quick delivery too.
on 23 June 2011
Initially, I was very skeptical about the price of this perfume cos I had used it before and I bought it at a much more higher price. However, the seller proved me wrong after I received my order. My opinion: Very nice perfume, a bit under-priced, prompt delivery.
on 18 March 2014
Absolutely gorgeous. My partners favourite aftershave use to be obsession, which I was never a fan of. I found it very old fashioned. I bought him this some years ago and he's been using it ever since. People always ask what aftershave he is wearing.
on 8 February 2015
Excellent - very good price for the large bottle!
on 21 May 2013
This is one of those colognes that not only has a good smell - but it lasts all day, you can spray it on the skin with no stinging or rash or on your shirt underarms and there is no staining. What more does one want?!
on 30 May 2014
Having purchased this item in the past, my son asked for some more. Once again, I was not disappointed. The seller posted the item in double quick time, it arrived in quality packaging and we are more than happy.