5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy perfume
This was a Christmas gift for someone. It arrived in plenty of time for christmas and it was just as advertised.
Published 21 months ago by Caz

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit weak
I bought this for my wife and have to say it's a bit weak and wears off after a couple of hours. I appreciate skin types vary but only 3 stars from me I'm afraid.
Published 11 months ago by Denzil291

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy perfume, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Marc Jacobs Daisy for Women 50ml Eau de Toilette Spray (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Dec 2010
The bottle/design is GORGEOUS and the smell is amazing. But it doesn't stay on for long... Maybe one or two hours, then the smell is gone.. That's the only bad thing about it. But I would recommend it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice., 28 Dec 2011
I bought this for my girlfriend and she is chuffed to bits with it. It smells really nice and the bottle and box are very nice too. Some people have problems with the smell fading badly but i haven't noticed this. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 Mar 2014
it is as described! came wrapped which states that it is the original one. smells as it should be! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars MJ Daisy for the wife, 8 Jan 2014
The wife hinted that she liked this daisy perfume and was not disappointed with this MJ Spray. Very pleasing to to the nose, not overpowering like some perfumes that are about. I like this especially on my wife!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a really nice smell and the design of both the box and ..., 14 July 2014
Bought this for my mum for her birthday and she loves it. Its a really nice smell and the design of both the box and bottle is really nice. Its not over powering or anything like that. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
A great gift for to keep you in those good books :p

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
great present

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous smell, 29 Jun 2014
I bought this for myself a few months ago, then my Mum decided she wanted some so I treated her. We both love it, even though there's a 30 year age gap! I've used my daily and will need to drop hints to my husband soon as it is about to run out! I own 'Honey' by Marc Jacobs too-Also Lovely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scent, 11 Jun 2014
I bought this because it was on the lightning deals on Amazon. I love Dot by Marc Jacobs so thought I should try this one out and I have to say I am a convert and this will be my go to scent from now on! I love it, it's so floral and girly, which is just like me! Beautiful bottle as well and I love the packaging. Good purchase from myself!!