1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent customer service, 9 Aug 2009
This review is from: NV-GS90 (MiniDV Camcorder) (Electronics)
I am writing this review /comments in two parts one regarding the customer service offered by ok-go and also comments re the actual product.

OK-Go - customer service
The customer service I received via ok-go was excellent -
I ordered the Panasonic DV camcorder and I got it within 48hrs.
Unfortunately the product was faulty - I emailed and telephoned ok-go
There response was brilliant and very reassuring they took control of the situation organised the picking up of the faulty camcorder and I had a replacement within less than one week.

Mini DV camcorder NVGS90

I bought the camcorder as a replacement for an older model Panasonic for a climbing trip I had planned I have used the camcorder over the last 2-3 weeks and find it good.
I had read reviews that suggested the battery power was not very long on the battery BUT I found it reasonable returning a good 1hr + use on the supplied battery.
I have bought a further battery as a backup for longer trips when I don't have access to electric power
It is fairly light weight and simple to use, I like the use of the mini tapes as its simple.
I found the end results were ok doing a very basic edit on my PC using vista and was able to burn onto disc using Vista

In summary ok-go appear to be an excellent company and the product is also good.
As the camcorder has been ok I plan to buy a further one as backup.

NV-GS90 (MiniDV Camcorder)