on 17 September 2013
These boxes are described as strong and multipurpose. The quality is just like the boxes for disposable packaging like for bags of crisps. Only difference is that these are painted beautifully. It looks nice on a shelf but will serve very limited purpose. I have opened the packaging and do not know what to do with it. I have wasted £6.99 on it. I want it to keep some A4 reports in them. These are unable to handle anything except some pictures or pieces of papers, nothing heavy.
on 10 April 2015
MTE.

THESE 2 STORAGE BOXES ARE BRILLIANT.I BOUGHT THEM AS PART OF A GIFT FOR MY GRANNDSONS FOURTH BIRTHDAY GIFT.
I FILLED THEM BOTH WITH ARTS & CRAFTS STUFF SUITABLE FOR HIM AND HIS MUM!!! ( MY DAUGHTER )
I INCLUDED AN ARTS & CRAFTS BOOK ,A4 COLOURED CONSRUCTION CARD,DRAWING PAD,LOTS OF CRAYOLA PRODUCTS.
STENCILS,GLUE STICKS,STICKERS ( AND MORE BITS AND BOBS)
THESE BOXES SEEM TO BE STURDY ENOUGH- ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
HE NOW HAS HIS OWN, INDIVIDUAL ARTS & CRAFTS SET--CAN DECORATE THE LIDS HOW HE LIKES,WITH MUMS HELP
on 30 December 2013
Absolutely lovely boxes - ordered for my craft room which I hope to give a seaside theme too. These are lovely and bright and arrived well packaged.
on 26 September 2014
Love the design, found this size much better than the larger Nips product - 31x52x24.5. Used a rigid straight object (like a ruler) to help fold at the designated lines, but not sure if this was necessary. Wouldnt recommend putting heavy things in.
on 4 January 2015
Very good quality for the price, and a good size. Not the thickest cardboard but more than sturdy enough for the job. They look great too - much nicer than having a dull brown box sat on the shelf!
on 9 March 2014
I my study, I have a white shelfs covering the whole wall. The boxes look very nice and allow me to hide any small items.
on 18 December 2014
Easy to assemble, pretty and so useful for stowing away all sorts of things.
on 18 March 2015
very quick delivery recommend boxes high quality recommend seller
on 29 October 2015
Very colourful sturdy boxes - great in teenager's room
on 13 January 2013
This was just the right size for an "Olympics" collection for my grandson when he's older as he was only 3 when it took place in summer 2012. The right size for newspapers and cuttings.