5.0 out of 5 stars THEY FIT AND THEY KEEP THE WATER OUT
Recently my 8 year old son had an ear infection that developed in to a perforated ear drum. He really missed his swimming and once the ear had healed we took advice from our doctor and looked for a set of swimming ear plugs. Trying to find a pair that felt comfortable and were a good fit and that did not fall out of his ears was hell.

Until we came across...
Published 19 months ago by Helpless

3.0 out of 5 stars swimming ear plugs
The order came on time but they didn't work for my five year old daughter. She wouldn't keep them in as she said they were uncomfortable. The reasonable price made it possible to give them a go anyway.
Published on 1 Jun. 2010 by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY FIT AND THEY KEEP THE WATER OUT, 12 July 2013
Helpless "Helpless" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Junior Swimming Ear Plugs (Baby Product)

Until we came across these.

Fitted correctly (they have a Left and Right) they sit in the ear securely, they are also soft enough that they do not cause ear fatigue.

There are a couple of minor downsides. The 'L' and 'R' on the ear plugs are really difficult to see and there is a knack of fitting them to sit in the inside curves of the ear correctly. They do however do their job correctly.

My son was a little worried that he'd be laughed at when wearing them (they are bright orange) so I told him that if they are good enough for his swimming idol Michael Phelps they are good enough for him. Ok so I used a bit or artistic licence, but he now forgets he has they in, I have to remind him to take them out.

An excellent product.

3.0 out of 5 stars swimming ear plugs, 1 Jun. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Stopped repeated ear infection!, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Junior Swimming Ear Plugs (Baby Product)
I bought these for my son who swims weekly and had a recurring ear infection. Since we've been using them there has been no ear infection and so I would highly recommend these. Shaped to fit to ensure sealed fit. Extremely good value and delivered swiftly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ear plugs needed after grommet op, 13 Aug. 2009
herts (hitchin, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Junior Swimming Ear Plugs (Baby Product)
Bit fiddly to begin with but done the job after my son's grommet op used with zoggs neoprene headband to hold the ear plugs in place - together worked perfectly - used every day several times for 2 week beach holiday and still in good condition

3.0 out of 5 stars okish, 13 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Junior Swimming Ear Plugs (Baby Product)
durable but my son and i prefer the ear putty- less hassle and stays in better

3.0 out of 5 stars Need to be used with ear band for my 5 year old, 22 April 2013
Mr. M. Kanwal "manj_lynn" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Junior Swimming Ear Plugs (Baby Product)
My son has been having recurrent ear infections so in order to continue in weekly swimming lessons we needed something to help prevent water entering his ear. I read other reviews and though I'd give these earplugs a try. I had already tried some silicone plugs with an (adult) swim cap but that didn't do anything!
These earplugs seem to cover the ear canal properly. He never complains that they're painful. they do tend to fall out though and it may be that they are just a bit too big for my boy at this time. In any case, we use these ear plugs along with the ear band and overall it seems to keep out most water. I'll continue using unless I find something better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Junior Swimming Ear Plugs (Baby Product)
My daughter said these are very comfortable to wear and she likes the fact that she doesn't get water in her ears anymore.

3.0 out of 5 stars Swimming after grommets, 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Junior Swimming Ear Plugs (Baby Product)
6 yrold sun had grommets put in just before we went to Spain. We used the putty ones and a band by the pool but I thought the putty wouldn't be good by the beach so used these. They seemed to keep the ears dry however they didn't look as snug, used In conjunction with a head band at all times

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Junior Swimming Ear Plugs (Baby Product)
These are absolutely indispensable, after suffering a perforated ear drum several years ago & recently taking up swimming lessons the pool water was aggravating my ear so I decided to buy these ear plugs, they are brilliant! Not a drop of water gets by them!
Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ear plugs, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Junior Swimming Ear Plugs (Baby Product)
These are great. My 8 yr old son swims for a club and trains 3 days a week. He had started to get ear problems but now everything is great. Only reason for 4 starts is something's they dan be tricky to put in so have fallen out. Luckily not at a meet.

Junior Swimming Ear Plugs