5.0 out of 5 stars Another exceptional bargain from Amazon!
I find picture frames can be very overpriced,so,in view of the low price of this one,I had very low expectations about its quality when I placed my order.
Published on 13 Sept. 2011 by Mark,Kentish Town,North London

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap frame
Bought to give to close family members to frame my sisters wedding pics. Well, I see why it has good reviews. It looks smart-ish, but nothing compared to a silver or even silver plated job. I felt embarrassed giving them, and could see the semi surprise on their faces when holding the light-than-expected frame.

OK for the price but pay more for quality if you...
Published on 24 Nov. 2012 by Sazz

5.0 out of 5 stars Another exceptional bargain from Amazon!, 13 Sept. 2011
This review is from: * Lovely Silver Colour Photo Frame 10 "x 8" (Landscape Or Portrait) * (Kitchen & Home)
How wrong I was!It looks like a frame of at least twice the price and is sitting on my coffee table holding an enlarged photo of a double rainbow I took from the window of my flat which I look at and admire everyday.Once again,I'm a satisfied Amazon customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars good frame for its price, 24 Nov. 2009
T.O.G.1 (BEDFORD England) - See all my reviews
This is one of a series of different sizes. I now have 10 so they all match. Idea for Wedding Photographs. They look nice and are excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely frame, 29 Sept. 2010
I'm very happy with this frame. It arrived as expected and is good quality, the back slides in and out easily with no fiddly clips! Looks even better than the picture provided and definitely worth the money. Would recommend! (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 27 Nov. 2008
I am very pleased with this 8" x 10" frame, which is just as described and good quality. I also received excellent service from the seller when I had a query about the product. Many thanks - I will definitely use this company again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and stylish, 13 Sept. 2010
Mrs. L. Stott (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I like this frame as it is nothing fancy and doesn't detract from the picture you place in it.
It seems good quality for the price.
A stylish, subtle frame that will go with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it suggests, 23 Nov. 2011
Does exactly what it says. The silver surround does not tarnish like real silver so cleaning is just a quick dust. I have several frames in different sizes. If you want a nice looking frame don't spend loads elsewhere. Only criticism would be that the frame if fairly light in weight but what would you expect for the cost?

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says "lovely", 2 Oct. 2011
Everyone's taste is different, but for me these are exactly as described. The frame is simple yet elegant and does not detract in any way from the picture (which is the object one should be looking at!). These frames appear well made and sturdy as mentioned before. I certainly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, 4 Oct. 2010
The frames were exactly as seen on screen and were just right for the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Silver Colour Photo Frame, 13 Jan. 2014
2 Photo Frames were ordered on Sunday 5th January for my brothers birthday. The order was delivered on Tuesday 7th far earlier than tracked. Amazon provided excellent service. My brother said the Photo Frames were great & just what he required to frame 2 photo s of his granddaughter.
The frames were received well packed & in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks impressive, 23 Dec. 2014
red0209 (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This photo frame looks very good given the fairly low price. It is made from strong metal, with a felt covered piece of wood at the back, which slides in and out. There is another pentagonal piece of felt covered wood attached to this, with a hinge to enable you to stand this photo frame up. Also attached to the wood backing is a metal hook which definitively WOULD enable you to hang the photo frame on the wall (I notice there are a number of questions about this, see attached image). I have a couple of these frames and this hook isn't attached in the strongest manner, so you need to be careful that the frame does not come crashing down if you hang it on the wall. The glass and metal surround on the front are easy to keep clean and shiny. Overall, pretty good value for money.