5.0 out of 5 stars Best movie
One of the best movies I have ever seen my son loved it and my mum it is a brilliant movie to watch as a family aswell as all the other buddies movies
Published 19 months ago by sharon

3.0 out of 5 stars Lets get this right - a FILM review is it not?
Published on 12 Oct 2008 by D. Leggatt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best movie, 3 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars snow buddies great, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Snow Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
I will get all the buddies d v d's,as snow buddies is one more good d v d to have in the collection.Thank you susanannmary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Snow Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
Real bit of escapism, pleasure to watch and not just with the grand kids, fully recommend brings lots of pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars Film night, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Snow Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
Christmas flim night was great with this film included. We enjoyed both films and look forward to the next offering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Snow Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
Very good decription and very quick delivery only ptoblem when I went to watch it with my little girl it kept skipping even though it was a new copy

5.0 out of 5 stars it got to me in good time that was estimated when I bought, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Snow Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
the DVD worked great and its still as good fun to watch and have a good laugh at and I would tell my friends about it

4.0 out of 5 stars good watch overall, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Snow Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
My 16 and 12 year girls enjoyed this film over the Christmas season....as an adult,sshhh but so did I!!Def good for any dog lovers!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lets get this right - a FILM review is it not?, 12 Oct 2008
D. Leggatt "laugh even louder I say!" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snow Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
So, whilst I am 100% for the protection of animals, we need to get the balance right. This is not an animal rights protest site - it is a film review site. If anyone has actually SEEN the film and wishes to review it - you are most welcome. In the meantime - to correct some misplaced facts about what happened on the set and who was at fault for the unfortunate animals that died - have a read and you can read further (the full review - not the emotive ones) at the American Humane website......

"American Humane has rated this film "Monitored: Unacceptable" due to the numerous deaths of young animals and the unlawful and fraudulent behavior that we believe impacted their fate. Although the producers may have been victims of unscrupulous people in their hire, American Humane, as an animal protection organization and the animals' safety representative, finds the outcomes for these animals unacceptable.

American Humane would like to acknowledge that the production cooperated in every way with the Animal Safety Representative's recommendations, and once the unhealthy puppies were removed from the set to receive veterinary care, healthy puppies were then brought in -- using proper procedures and following all guidelines regarding age limits, vaccinations, illness prevention methods and other safety protocol -- to ensure that healthy puppies were ultimately used during filming."

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Buddies DVD, 13 Feb 2010
This review is from: Snow Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
Another of the Buddies films - brilliant fun to watch and heart warming too. My daughter and I asbolutely love these puppies and want them all. A great film for all the family. More please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Buddies DVD, 3 Jan 2010
Mrs. L. Tomlin "l0uby79" (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snow Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
This is a lovely and heartSnow Buddies [DVD] [2008] warming story, all the family enjoyed it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Snow Buddies [DVD]
Snow Buddies [DVD] by James Belushi (DVD - 2008)
3.99