5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but beware of the size
These are comfortable and smart. The seller is prompt and user friendly. The only word of warning is that the sizes are on the small side. I am sometimes and 11 and sometimes a 12. I bought the 11 and they were much too small; so if in doubt, my advice is to choose a larger size.
Published on 26 April 2009 by Nick A

I first bought a pair of the exact shoes (made in Vietnam) years ago and they lasted for ages, and were very comfortable. So having decided to go for them again I was very disappointed to find the stitching broke open all along the side on one shoe after 1 week's use during a hike. I notice these new ones are made in China; maybe I got a duff shoe, but I'm not happy.
Published 8 months ago by Mr Chris N Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but beware of the size, 26 April 2009
Nick A (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Mar 2009
This review is from: Merrell Men's Sprint Blast Trainer (Electronics)
I bought these shoes for my husband who wore them out !! He said they were amazingly comfortable and looked perfect with jeans and even smart/casual gear. He has asked me to buy him another pair !!

I decided to try some after he raved about them. I have this colour and also a dark brown pair. I wear this pair more as they look great with jeans and can be worn in the summer and the winter.

Merrell can be recommended and this style is really comfortable, no need to wear in, ready to go straight away ! They are perfect sizing, so order your normal size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Stylish!, 21 Feb 2011
L. Calver (Swindon, Wiltshire.) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my husband for his birthday. He LOVES them. I can see us buying another pair in a different colour!

Because of the apparent sizing issues, he made sure he tried them on in a store first, but the low cost on Amazon meant we saved a fortune actually buying them online. For info, we ended up buying his actual size (10) and they were a perfect fit.

Apparently they're the most comfortable trainers he ever had, and he loves the styling and colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Perfect!, 15 Nov 2010
A. Kemp "Science Minded" (England) - See all my reviews
Fantastic shoe, I love Merrell shoes, I do have a wider foot and normally wear a size 9 so I was thinking from the other reviews about a size 10, however I went for a 9 and its perfect, albeit I do like a not tight but good fitting shoe/trainer and having wearing it in for a week or so they're absolutely perfect. So comfy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely popular!, 19 Jan 2010
Sunshine (Milan, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merrell Men's Sprint Blast Trainer (Electronics)
Bought these shoes for my husband based on the other reviews and just wanted to confirm that it is all true! My husband says they are the most comfortable shoes he has ever had and the hound dawg colour has already aged nicely...! Bought a 12, husband is a 46 and the sizing is perfect - true to size. Highly recommended by husband and wife alike!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 9 Oct 2009
A favourite for many years. This supplier was prompt with delivery and accurate in description. Will use again should these shoes ever wear out.

1.0 out of 5 stars and were very comfortable. So having decided to go for them again ..., 26 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Beats Merrell, 31 Dec 2010
For comfort, style and sheer good taste I don't see another manufacturer coming close to Merrell. I've had 8 various pairs over the last few years and they all give the same good feeling. These Sprint Blast are great. The comfort factor is number one for me and these shoes are the most comfortable I have had. The contoured sole gives total support, they could have been made to measure. They look pretty good too. I wish I had discovered them 20 years ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good casual shoe, 24 May 2009
NeilC (Windsor, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I've owned Merrell light hiking shoes for years, but this was the first time I'd tried something from their trendier ranges. Really pleased with them as a purchase, after an initial bit of discomfort the shoes have worn in well and are now very comfortable. Super quick delivery from Amazon also.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 22 Feb 2009
ordered these shoes for a christmas present.The order was sent promptly and the quality of the shoes and packaging was excellent. One happy customer, would use this seller again.

Merrell Men's Sprint Blast Trainer