on 6 September 2012
The female connectors are too tight and won't fit a normal 3.5mm jack properly. Even connecting the male 3.5mm on the Y cable does not work without major force.
That said, it does split the audio signal once you forced the jack in. Just be careful not to damage your equipment when you unplug it.
on 14 May 2012
These work, the fit of the output jacks (where you stick the headphones etc in) is a little stiff at first but I have had them for a month and they are a fine and easy fit for my headphones and speakers. Plugging it into a headphone jack etc is fine and no tightness there, it is a good fit and no jiggery pokery needed. Volume isn't degraded or anything when using both outputs. So it works well...very well for just over £1 and considering that in supermarkets etc they cost £7 minimum this is a steal and only 3 days wait for it to come through by normal post(free). There is nothing wrong with it accept the initial slight tightness of the outputs which goes away quickly with use...so what are you waiting for? for 7 times less than the normal shops and looks no different to i this and thats products you should buy it.
on 16 May 2014
Avoid this product the product I received was nothing like the picture it was a block unit and the two jack inputs were positioned so close together that I was unable to find two cables narrow enough to connect at one time.
on 29 January 2014
i am very frustrated. i bough two;one for me and one for my brother and it only came to about £2 but that's not my point. i waited for weeks and weeks, and it never came. why?! anyone else have this problem?

on 10 March 2015
Fantastic price, workers absolutely perfectly. Looks great and allows me and the kids to watch movies on the iPad while on the train. For this price and free delivery you really can't go wrong!

I also bought 2 other similar items, but they didn't arrive so in my opinion, if you are looking for a headphone splitter, grab this one as its good quLity, works perfectly and arrived in decent time!

If you want to snuggle up and watch movies in bed with the other half, or watch movies on the train with the kids, then these are perfect for you, and at that cost, you'd be crazy not to just add one in your basket any way even if you came here by accident :)
on 7 June 2012
I was surprised when this item came it is very strong and I believe it will last for a long time. It arrived very quick highly recommended and very handy to have
on 4 October 2011
The product is good and it works. However it does have some faults; a lot of force is required to push in the headphone jack into the jack splitter. And you have to be careful when taking out the headphone jack to prevent the wire from getting pulled as well.
on 26 January 2012
In the post a received a white cable, still not sure of the use I was going to send it back but I did receive the splitter in the post a day later. So I virtually go a cable for free :3 The splitter works very well and is excellent value for money :)
on 15 September 2013
did not work,dont waste your money,no response from seller to my complaint,if something looks too cheap then it probably not worth it.
on 24 October 2013
I can't moan as the price was just so cheap. It works okay but you might have to fiddle with the headphones jacks and sometimes they won't come out. So sometimes sound only comes out of one side, or it sounds digitally and very weak.

But had it for a while now and I used it as a thing to add on to my case as it was so big my headphones would not fit into it. So it has done okay. Hense the 4 stars.