5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Phone Mains Charger Nokia
I was quite happy with this product when I received it as I had found an old Nokia in a cupboard without a mains charger and didn't know if the phone worked because it was that old. I put the phone on charge and guess what "it worked" so now I have a spare mobile just in case I have problems with my iphone.
Published on 30 Jun. 2011 by Mr. G. M. Perry

1.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps I was unlucky but the first time I used ...
Perhaps I was unlucky but the first time I used this it was making a strange noise the second time I heard a bang when I went to the charger plugged in at the wall the charger had 'blown' and the socket and wall were black.
Published 4 months ago by Naomi Simmonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Phone Mains Charger Nokia, 30 Jun. 2011
Mr. G. M. Perry "Gordon M. Perry" (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MOBILE PHONE MAINS CHARGER FOR NOKIA 1100, 1101, 1110, 1110i, 1112, 1600, 2100, 2300, 2310, 2600 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 28 Nov. 2011
I ordered this item to replace one which had stopped working. It was cheap so I wondered if it would prove to be not very good but so far it is working perfectly and charges my phone very quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps I was unlucky but the first time I used ..., 6 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Oct. 2011
Ms. N. Quigg "naomi-ruth" (ireland) - See all my reviews
this came really quickly from the supplier and in superb condition and neatly packaged. very pleased with it indeed. . .

3.0 out of 5 stars I needed it and it works, 25 Sept. 2013
This was an incredibly inexpensive solution to the problem that I had left my original unit in the States. It arrived quickly, and is exactly what I needed. My less than enthusiastic rating is that it becomes very hot to the touch as it charges my phone. I don't think it's a particular safety issue, but there you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Jan. 2013
I bought this charger because I had lost my old one and wanted to be able to give the phone to my 90 year old to use. It was was very reasonably priced and works perfectly. In addition, the service was excellent - second to non. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, 6 Feb. 2014
I tried it only once for now and it seems to work fine. It also has a LED light that should tell when the battery is completely charged. Considering its price and the fact that arrived in two days, it deserves five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than having to buy a new mobile!, 26 Nov. 2014
Fits the bill perfectly after one of the pegs from the plug broke off my old one. Haven't had to buy a new mobile, so well worth the money. Arrived ahead of time, good protective packaging. Thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying Light but works, 16 Mar. 2013
Charger works but has this annoying red light in the front so when charging in my room whilst asleep, the light shines. On the whole the product works - was quite pricey for a third party charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful bit of kit!, 26 Jun. 2013
I ordered this after losing the charger for my ancient Nokia in a move. It arrived really quickly and works perfectly. Really didn't think I'd find anything, let alone such a good product!