4.0 out of 5 stars Child friendly
My six year old daughter loves this game and will play it for hours. She is clealy enjoying the maths with it being not too easy but not so impossible. I had a go myself (being 40 and have done quite a lot of Maths) but must admit not challenging if you are an adult with a reasonable level of Maths!
Published on 24 Jun 2008 by Dr. Karen A. Chaudhry

1.0 out of 5 stars wish I'd read the reviews
Caved in and bought a DS for my 7 year old, and got a maths game in addition to all the 'fun' games! Now having had a go on it before wrapping it up for xmas, I feel this may discourage her from enjoying numbers! Wish I hadn't unwrapped it because I'd like to send it back. It's boring and quite difficult to understand. Going off to check out brain training and such.
Published on 6 Dec 2008 by hhr

4.0 out of 5 stars Child friendly, 24 Jun 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars wish I'd read the reviews, 6 Dec 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars review of maths play, 4 Feb 2009
This review is from: Maths Play (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game for my 6 year old though its too hard for him. This game would suit a much older child

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 29 April 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Maths Play (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Bought this as a gift for my niece (age 6) but its too complex for her, game more suitable for ages 10+.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless and boring, 1 Sep 2008
This review is from: Maths Play (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This game was pointless and boring. Not really easy to navigate around or understand. Game instructions not explained properly. Badly arranged so makes it not interesting at all. The writing is really tiny so you need a magnifying glass to read. My 11 year old went on it and after 3 mins was already fedup. She spends hours on Big brain academy, Brain training and Brain Challenge but this was a complete washout compared to the above mentioned. I thought she was being lazy and tried it myself and was not impressed one bit. Thank God it was a buy one get one free offer deal so I didn't have to pay for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational, 8 July 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Maths Play (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Maths made fun. My Grand daughter loves Maths Play, as she does not like maths at school this is a good game for her to have.

1.0 out of 5 stars maths play, 10 Nov 2008
Mr. Iain L. Robertson (devon england) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Maths Play (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
not to impressed with this at all i bought this for my daughter who is 7 and she couldnt grasp it at all not well explained she hasent used it since

1.0 out of 5 stars not for children, 6 May 2008
C. Hoyos "carlos5370" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maths Play (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this because of the +3 rating hopping to use it to help my 6 year old get into maths. Big mistake, even at the lowest level you need a fair grasp of maths to play. I did not even get to give it to her, after 1 minute of testing it I knew it would put her off maths for ever.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth A Penny, 26 Jan 2009
N. L. Russen "natasharussen" (Norwich UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maths Play (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this for my six year old little girl thinking this would be more aimed at children considering the cover of the game. My little girl had played on maths training but needed help sometimes so I thought this would be more aimed at her age. Having played this myself and having quite a good grasp on Mathematics I was very disappointed with it and quite honestly regret paying the 14.99 for it. I wish I had now bought her the Maths Training as she enjoys this and does not get fed up with it like this game. She now plays more on her braintraining game and her nanny's Maths Training when she goes to hers. Not happy at all with the game.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!!!!!!!, 26 April 2008
This review is from: Maths Play (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This certainly can't be compared with Maths Training. I found it boring, totally pointless and ill conceived.

Maths Play (Nintendo DS)
Maths Play (Nintendo DS) by Ubisoft (Nintendo DS)
13.49