5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
it was what it was advertised as, perfect
Published 3 months ago by david mc loughlin

3.0 out of 5 stars So so
The game was a present, to a grandson, and whilst it held his attention for a week or so, he lost interest. I think, mainly, because it was a bit limited in what you could do in it.
Published 14 months ago by Mr.S.Chamberlain

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
it was what it was advertised as, perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Hulk, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Arrived quickly and is Gould value for money It us as described and exactly what I wanted for my grandson

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 17 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to ALL., 23 July 2013
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I purchased this game for my grandson,he is now playing with it and thinks it's great.My thanks to all for making this little boy very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Smash 'em up!, 16 July 2014
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My seven-year old absolutely loves anything Hulk-related so this went down a storm! Fun and fast paced he gets to smash up things without messing the house! A winner.

4.0 out of 5 stars the incredible hulk, 2 July 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
sorry, have to say everything said above its not true. i will agree with the fantastic 4 games and superman returns being worse than expected. but i have to completly disagree with the hulk remarks. i bought this game because i love all superhero games movies comics etc.
but everything said above really angered me, making me and my friend callum (obsessed with the hulk) upset that this game wouldnt live to the movie. but i bought ultimate distruction for ps2 with thinking that the game would be rubbish and it proved me wrong. i had the thought ditto-ed on this game but i bought it. and it is incredible (excuse the pun)
it is a great game, granted the graphics are not all that great on the suroundings, but the hulk its self and his enemies are very well detailed.

if anyone reads this and enjoys playing the superhero role.
i strongly recomend this game. it is very enjoyable.

thanks for reading =]

Lucas

1.0 out of 5 stars This game makes me angry....and you won't like me when i'm angry!!, 16 Jun 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Firstly I must expect I didn't approach this game with a very open mind and expected it to be quite rubbish, because:

A. It's a movie tie.
B. It's a movie tie in of a comic book game
C It's a movie tie in of a comic book game that was released at same time as the movie!

But still I had a free rental voucher to use up so thought I would give it ago! It's got to be fun playing as everyone's favourite green eyed (well green everything) monster! Erm it wasn't! I rented this for free and I still feel cheated and ripped off, my word if I paid £40 for it I would have exploded into a big green hulk type creature in tight jean and run muck in my town centre!
Where to start?? Well the most obvious place the graphics, now I can put up with shoddy graphics I actually enjoyed Haze, but this is something else, this game would look bad on PS2/XBOX on the 360 it is inexcusable. The environments are shocking, the character model pathetic, I seriously can't tell if the characters are meant to look like there movie counter parts or not, Tim Roth looks hilarious! During my short go I climbed to top of the Crysler building expecting to see a glorious city (abit like the so, so Spiderman 3) oh no! plain grey blocks surround me, not one bit of detail just grey block like a child has been asked to draw it, I am surprised there was not m's in the sky for birds!
I just mentioned activisons Spiderman 3 this was not great I know, (I actually gave it a good review after the web swinging got me excited, but always regretted it) any way this naff comic book game shines like a beacon of light next to this absolute mess of a game!
Hulk is a bit similar to Spiderman in premise, a kind of free roaming game (not that there is anything else to apart from story missions) where you follow the events in the hopefully far better movie!
If here was one saving grace I believe the Edward Norton and Tim Roth have give their talents to the game (well it sounds just like them), they do speak all there own parts. But no sorry that is not a saving grace I am sorry these fine fine actors have attached there name to this pile of monkey muck! It must have been a contract obligation from the movie!

Please my all means if you are a huge fan of the Hulk then rent it and make your own mind up, but whether you do, PLEASE DO NOT buy it, I honestly can't see anyone enjoy this!! It makes games like of Superman Returns and Fantastic 4 look good!

This naff game shortly after the naff Ironman just leads to one question why do SEGA bother anymore???

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, 6 July 2009
Billy Loomes (Germany/Cologne) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
this game sucks....the graphik, except of the hulk looks like an old xbox-title. and the gameplay is boring...all the same. I'm a great fan of the Hulk but I don't recommend this game.

4.0 out of 5 stars my reveiw for the hulk, 11 April 2009
J. Barry "sinfullbob" (uk) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
hi and this is my review for the hulk.its a good game grate graphics ive had it for a while and still aint clocked it yet but thats because mosty of call of duty world at war but its a good game the multi player is very fun as well.the game is very well but to gether as it were you can just about wreck everything and i mean anything but if your a hardcore gamer dont get it but if you want a very noval game then get it its alot of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Jun 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
this is the only game i both that you can destroy everything in new york every building every car and if you has anger issues this is the game you should buy because u can smash every thing. but other than that the graphics is awesome and it's a great game

The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: £14.50