4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me
Published on 3 Dec. 2009 by Jane W

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if they worked well, always were showing ...
Not sure if they worked well, always were showing high (never very high) probability of getting pregnant. But I became pregnant in the first month of using them, so I can't comment on their helpfulness.
Published 7 months ago by omm

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 3 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Kit Sticks 20 sticks (Personal Care)
After six months of trying to get pregnant in my mid-thirties, I borrowed a CB fertility monitor from a pregnant friend and bought a set of sticks. One cycle later, and a lot of peeing on sticks later, I'm pregnant! The monitor helped me pinpoint exactly on which days to "go for it" and the results speak for themselves! It was also very reassuring to see the "ovulation" indicator appear after days of "high fertility" readings and to know that my body was making the appropriate hormones.

You do need to read the instructions very carefully. For example, one person complained here has complained that her monitor or sticks may be broken, as the monitor's read "high fertility" for a large number of days. However, the instruction booklet specifically says that this may happen in your first cycle using the monitor, as it gets used to your hormone levels, but that it will get more accurate for subsequent cycles.

I do realise that I've been lucky and I know this product won't work as well for everyone, particularly those with undiagnosed fertility issues, but I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Aug. 2013
Got the monitor a month before we were going to start trying just to see how it worked. So on day 21 showed ovulation. Didn't think much of it. Had a few drinks forgot about that result and 2 weeks later still no period and just tested positive. Amazing. We have never been "carefull" in the last 4 yrs and now wow.

5.0 out of 5 stars clearblue, 17 Aug. 2012
I cannot rate this product enough, after 2 years trying to concieve, 2 months with the monitor hey presto i'm expecting, the monitor showed me i ovulate later than i thought.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if they worked well, always were showing ..., 6 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have the CB monitor test kit - these ..., 20 Dec. 2014
If you have the CB monitor test kit - these are the sticks you will need.

My wife got pregnant twice within three months of starting to use these. So I guess that is a recommendation

5.0 out of 5 stars The Clearblue fertility monitor was a great investment. I got pregnant straight away using it ..., 17 Feb. 2015
The Clearblue fertility monitor was a great investment. I got pregnant straight away using it so the sticks worked just as they should have. I highly recommend using these with the monitor if you have a regular menstral cycle and are trying to get pregnant. I also recommend using Softcups after doing the deed to keep everything as close to the cervix as possible. Whether this had any bearing on the pregnancy I do not know but having got pregnant twice straight away I recommend using both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Mar. 2014
These sticks are great and have always helped me pinpoint the right days to try (or avoid, as it may be). I never use 10 sticks per pack as recommended since I find that's really not necessary. As a result I usually get 4 month's worth out of one pack, along with the peace of mind that we're trying at the right time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks, 19 Nov. 2013
I used this product for two previous cycles and ordered more via Amazon. The first batch/box of testing sticks I received from a company nearby. Those seemed to work perfectly; the results were sensible and consistent. A few low peak days, a few high peak days and then peak. This batch of testing sticks I knew were faulty from the moment I used them. They continued to show nothing but high level and the ink from one line seems to either bleed into the other or the line 2nd line is ALWAYS faintly present thus indicating to the monitor that there are high levels of estrogen as well as building levels of LH. I continued to use the sticks hoping that this would change but it did not. I guess some batches are not accurate and unfortunately I did not read the feedback before making this purchase. I have since ordered a new batch with the hopes they work as they should. I also have the Clearblue ovulation test kit, the pink stick, and I use that in conjunction with this which is a saving grace because when this does not show peak, the stick does. I would recommend having two ways to check your ovulation just incase one of the methods does end up yielding bad results.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do what they are supposed to do., 22 Mar. 2011
The sticks obviously have the one use and at that they are as they should be. The price that I brought them for off of amazon however was excellent as they was in the sale. For ease of purchase and quick delivery time I would use amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and delivery for sticks and monitor works took ..., 7 July 2014
Good price and delivery for sticks and monitor works took about a year to conceive with my daughter but used this when trying for second and was pregnant within 6 months, if you are trying and struggling worth every penny, good luck