4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me
Published on 3 Dec. 2009 by Jane W

3.0 out of 5 stars Ovulation sticks
Was bit disappointed as 3 sticks had no felt end on them to be able to use them for testing!
First time this has happened & I've bought alot in past
Published 22 months ago by Ms. Hayley Burnside

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 3 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Kit Sticks 20 sticks (Personal Care)
After six months of trying to get pregnant in my mid-thirties, I borrowed a CB fertility monitor from a pregnant friend and bought a set of sticks. One cycle later, and a lot of peeing on sticks later, I'm pregnant! The monitor helped me pinpoint exactly on which days to "go for it" and the results speak for themselves! It was also very reassuring to see the "ovulation" indicator appear after days of "high fertility" readings and to know that my body was making the appropriate hormones.

You do need to read the instructions very carefully. For example, one person complained here has complained that her monitor or sticks may be broken, as the monitor's read "high fertility" for a large number of days. However, the instruction booklet specifically says that this may happen in your first cycle using the monitor, as it gets used to your hormone levels, but that it will get more accurate for subsequent cycles.

I do realise that I've been lucky and I know this product won't work as well for everyone, particularly those with undiagnosed fertility issues, but I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Aug. 2013
Got the monitor a month before we were going to start trying just to see how it worked. So on day 21 showed ovulation. Didn't think much of it. Had a few drinks forgot about that result and 2 weeks later still no period and just tested positive. Amazing. We have never been "carefull" in the last 4 yrs and now wow.

5.0 out of 5 stars clearblue, 17 Aug. 2012
I cannot rate this product enough, after 2 years trying to concieve, 2 months with the monitor hey presto i'm expecting, the monitor showed me i ovulate later than i thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and delivery for sticks and monitor works took ..., 7 July 2014
Good price and delivery for sticks and monitor works took about a year to conceive with my daughter but used this when trying for second and was pregnant within 6 months, if you are trying and struggling worth every penny, good luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearblue fertility monitor sticks, 19 Sept. 2010
The sticks are good at predicting when you are going to ovulate etc. Easy to use and read even without the monitor.

Price is ridiculous for what they are but nothing can be done about that I guess.

Will keep on using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for impatient parents to be, 7 Mar. 2015
This is the second time I've used the (old) monitor and these sticks (the first was to conceive my now 3 year old son). Again, it accurately showed when I ovulated and I conceived immediately. Good for impatient parents to be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearblue fertility monitor sticks, 20 Mar. 2013
This is an excellent tool to use when trying to conceive a baby. It's worked for many others and I think (fingers crossed) its worked for me too. Buying them from here was quick and easy. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Victoria, 18 Oct. 2011
Fantastic delivery - much sooner than expected, worked very well with machine and cheaper than elsewhere. As a method of detecting ovulation it is brilliant. I got pregnant the first month of using the cbfm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, received quickly, 18 Aug. 2011
This product is designed to be used with the clearblue fertility monitor. Having used the sticks for a little while now, I'm happy with the product, and it was delivered very promptly in discreet packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clearblue Fertility Monitor Sticks, 8 Jun. 2009
H. C. Compton "Claire" (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
These are good accurate sticks, I bought the cheap ovulation tests and they don't work. these ones picked up the LH hormone on both days and then it showed up as my peak fertility when i inserted it into the monitor. Very good