Format: DVD|Change

on 10 March 2009
Bought this as a birthday present for my 2yr old nephew as he loves my son's Finley DVD. Lots of different episodes from the jolly little Fire Engine so this is excellent value, a great price and my nephew loves it. Not too long and not too short and each episode is just the right length too for the 2yr old and 4yr old. Plus cos its a different DVD to my son's, he doesn't get bored.
on 2 November 2009
My son absolutely loves this dvd. It arrived promptly and in good condition. I have to say the theme tune is now stuck in my head and I find myself singing it all the time!
on 8 March 2011
My 3 years old boy loves big red fire engines and has been asking for this DVD for Christmas. I bought it before Christmas and thinking it would last the entire holiday, but it didn't. The problem is the episodes are mainly on other characters rather than on Finley the fire engine. While I understand we need variations in stories, but the arrangement of the stories just didn't work for a little boy who wants to watch mainly "the fire engine". It lasted about 3 watches and it is now collecting dust on the shelf.
on 18 May 2009
bought this for my two and half year old son and he absoulate loves it. Would definately recommend
on 10 September 2014
i have a three year old grandosn named Finley who is mad about fire engines so need I say more ? Our DVD now has " sticky fingers " syndrome from so much use so now ordering a new one! It's great for little ones!
on 22 January 2014
I don't know because I bought this DVD as a present for somebody else who lives a long way from mew so I never saw them to ask if they had enjoyed it
on 9 August 2011
My little boy loves this show and it's very difficult to come by. Many thanks Amazon and your shops! Great buy for any child who loves "nee naws"
on 15 January 2013
My son loves this DVD was fast delivery and in good condition and a good price think most kids can enjoy this show my daughter also likes it
on 23 June 2012
I bought these dvd's for my great grandson age four he loves them after buying the first one he said can I have them all.
on 14 June 2011
Bought this for my 3 year old son and he loves it. Lots of short programmes, colourful and good for smaller children.