Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 February 2008
I have been buying Mark Doyle's compilations since Disco Kandi 3 and now own almost 40 of them, so you could say I'm a fan. However my interest had begun to wane. I just wasn't getting the same kind of buzz over last year's offering... Until this little teaser popped up! THIS is what Mark is all about, feel damn good house music (and some excellent chill out compilations too). There is a certain amount of recycling here, but enough novelty to warrant a quick purchase! Welcome back Mark, we still love you, even without the sublime Jason Brooks artwork...
on 5 December 2008
If you are a lover of quality vocal house mixed well then this is for you.. this now goes in my top 5 along with Grant Nelson - in the mix & Greame Park - Riveaera. Blinding months later & I am still loving it.
on 12 August 2008
Fierce Angel is i think a excellent CD , it has just the right songs that all blend in very well together ,another excellent CD from Mark Doyle .
I have to give it 5 stars i cannot fault it ,but im sure some will but being very much into this type of music Mark Doyle on this occasion comes up trumps . Excellent CD . Keep up the good work Mark !!!!!
on 3 March 2010
I buy compilations (Hotel Costes, David Guetta, La Mezzanine, but not 'now that's what I call music'). This is generally good, often excellent. I will probably get another in due course and research some of the other work by Mark Doyle
on 28 June 2014
Can't go wrong with a fierce angel cd ... Some classic tracks perfect to chill to or dance the night away .. Can picture sitting in a swanky London house bar listening to these tunes ..Perfect for long , chilled drives ...
on 5 March 2016