4.3 out of 5 stars1,154

on 5 March 2014
I gave this 4 stars as I want to know how long it lasts. If it lasts for a couple of years I will buy another and give it five stars. I am very pleased with it.
on 28 January 2014
Great toothbrush with really good battery life. I don't use all the different progtrammes, but there are a few useful ones that I do use: gum massage is a fave.
on 8 June 2013
A very good tooth brush, deffently gives a good clean and hold as long charge, not the cheapest tooth brush but will be buying another should this one ever fail.
on 6 February 2011
Well done Philips and Amazon. speedy delivery, well packaged, and solid product. a bargain @ this price.

My teeth feel cleaner than ever.

Recommended.
on 7 October 2010
Got this one to replace the earlier sonicare that (Finally) died as it got old! Very happy with the item and the service provided by the company I got it from
G
on 17 August 2010
This toothbrush is fantastic, mouth feels like a daily visit to Dentist for scale and polish. Really pleased with the results and my teeth are so much whiter too
on 5 May 2009
The best electric toothbrush I have ever used. Perfect shaped and sized brush. It gets your teeth really clean and no gum damage. Highly recommended. Susie P
on 16 July 2014
I had a sonic before and when it packed up I went to Oral b and I was so disappointed so I bought this one the difference is amazing well worth the extra money.
on 18 August 2013
Teeth cleaner and gets right between them is lifting plaque and leaving my teeth squeaky clean. Good value as so cheap to buy from amazon. Best toothbrush ever.
on 11 April 2010
This electric toothbrush is by far the best I have ever owned. My teeth are left so clean, they feel as though I have been to the hygenist each time I used it.