4.0 out of 5 stars Hedstrom 2in1 Swing
Published on 24 Feb 2009 by Kevin

1.0 out of 5 stars Hedstrom Harness
Hedstrom 2in1 Swing with 5 Point Harness. I bought this item for my first grandchilds first birthday. Although the seat is very roomy, the harness is extremely tight already, and I do not think he will be able to use the swing much longer. I have adjusted the straps to make them as long as possible. He is not a large baby, weighing in at 11.5 kilograms. Very dissapointed.
Published on 15 Nov 2011 by Chelsea

4.0 out of 5 stars Hedstrom 2in1 Swing, 24 Feb 2009
This review is from: Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness (Toy)
Got this for my 1 year old's birthday. Went together easily. Good that it can go in 2 heights. We are using it indoors at low level just now. She enjoys the swing. My husband had to adjust the rope as the seat was angled forward and was causing problems getting daughter in and out as she was sliding out of it. Overall very good value for money and I'm sure she will get lots of fun out of it in years to come too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hedstrom 2in1 swing, 10 Sep 2012
This review is from: Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness (Toy)
The hedstrom 2in1 swing is everything I expected, strong, durable and above all great fun for my one year old grandson and comes with a larger seat(easy to change) that his eight year old brother has been using when his baby brother is napping!... very pleased with this product and highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars hedstrom 2 in1 swing, 6 Jun 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness (Toy)
very well made item , strong constuction , weather durable , should last .
granddaughter , 1 year , loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars swing, 26 Aug 2012
This review is from: Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness (Toy)
My grand daughter really loves this swing. She is only a year old, the reason I chose this swing is
It has a safety harnesses built in. I would highly recommed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good swing, 16 Sep 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness (Toy)
This was bought for my daughters second birthday and she absolutely adores it.

The swing arrived boxed and ready to put together. This process was really quite straightforward and I didn't experience any problems getting the swing put together at all.

It comes with both the normal seat and a seat for a younger child with a harness. It is easy to change between the two seats, which is really convenient as my older child has also fallen in love with it and requires the normal seat.

The swing seems to be very well constructed, and I don't have any worries or concerns over safety.

Both my 2 year old and three year old think that it's really good fun - and it is kept them occupied for hours!

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hedstrom 2 in 1 swing, 2 Sep 2009
Ms. C. Thomas (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness (Toy)
Great durable, high quality swing. The only negative point is that it has no T bar. When the harness is unlocked, if your child is sitting quite far forward (which is alot), they can slip forward and fall through the area for the legs. This hasn't happened yet as we make a point of tilting the swing back with our knee while taking our daughter out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hedstrom Harness, 15 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Hedstrom Swing, 17 April 2014
R. Worrall (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness (Toy)
Bought for my 1 year old granddaughter's 1st swing. Easy to assemble...seems very sturdy and will last for some years because it comes with both the baby seat and childs seat. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness (Toy)
Thus swing is fantastic my little girl absolutely loves it, and I am happy knowing it will last her ages

4.0 out of 5 stars swing, 2 Aug 2009
Mrs. P. Hughes (Lancaster england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness (Toy)
easy to assemble, very sturdy and my granddaughter loves it. She is only one year old, so very happy that the swing will be suitable until she is eight, thanks to the extra seat and leg extensions.Hedstrom 2in1 Swing with 5 Point Harness

Hedstrom 2-in-1 Swing with 5 Point Harness